Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 257 days!)

How long until this is a Forensic Files episode?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

with some :effort: that could be a sweet parody music series

GnR, Goodbye Earl, Janie and her gun

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 257 days!)

that was aerosmith

i was serious tho

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx
shame they never play one in a million

That Robox
Mar 15, 2010
A friend of mine swears it's a Beatles cover and nothing will change his mind.

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

bitch & fuss & piss & moan

strangely, when i got in the car last night an the commercials finished, Used to Love Her started playing. weird poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

That Robox posted:

A friend of mine swears it's a Beatles cover and nothing will change his mind.

arrrghhh what the gently caress was i reading recently that had GnR Lies compared to the bible?! it was something like how theres the Guns side and the Lies side and one was old testament and one was new testament, and then the 4 songs on the acoustic side were the gospels(matt mark luke and john) and how axl was like Jesus and thats about when :wtc:

• Locked thread