Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
every single day when I take off my belt I instinctively roll it up tight like a fruit rollup. I dont know why I do this because it inevitably uncoils into stupid mess wherever I set it down. ive done it so many times it happens without thinking and very quickly

please post your weird habits itt, but only if they are tru e

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
I HAVE to get some caffeine in me every morning or I can't function and feel like poo poo.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
Whenever I lose a hair in the shower, I use it to make a pretty swirly design on the tile or shower curtain

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

i consume food for energy

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i smoke marijuana haha lol its so weird!

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Iggy Koopa posted:

i smoke marijuana haha lol its so weird!

Since were besties, want to meet up and burn one down?

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Michael Corleone posted:

Since were besties, want to meet up and burn one down?

im down with this too if its cool

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

can i just sort of butt in

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

is ther ean easy way to live stream poo poo from my phone camera id probably do that all the time . well at least when im doing really mundane things

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

yeah dude any time any goon wants tosmoke weed with me i will do it

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
hey

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

I feel the best part of ejaculating is taking a piss immediately afterwards.

Erostratus
Jun 18, 2011

by R. Guyovich
I like to jerk off into my own face.

Irrational Bees
Nov 2, 2013

by Lowtax
I gag every time I take a sip of any beer.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

my goal was to get everybody to adopt someone else's weird habit but i forgot to write that in the OP lol

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

1gnoirents posted:

my goal was to get everybody to adopt someone else's weird habit but i forgot to write that in the OP lol

i dunno op, i think that sounds pretty dumb. hope this helps

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

Ratjaculation posted:

i dunno op, i think that sounds pretty dumb. hope this helps

jokes on you im going to be curling hairs in my shower now , so ...

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

I like to smell my earwax.

When I am riding with my dog in the car and I am not driving, I will scrunch down out of sight and make my dog wave at people on the street. They get really confused and often don't wave back, which is rude.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
every single day when I take off 1gnoirents' belt I instinctively roll it up tight like a fruit rollup. I dont know why I do this because it inevitably uncoils into stupid mess wherever I set it down. ive done it so many times it happens without thinking and very quickly

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

every single day when I take off 1gnoirents' belt I instinctively roll it up tight like a fruit rollup. I dont know why I do this because it inevitably uncoils into stupid mess wherever I set it down. ive done it so many times it happens without thinking and very quickly

make a thread

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

it all makes sense now

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
This might sound hosed up but every day I check up on this 15 year old internet forum. Most people probably thought internet forums died with the Baja Men but not me, I still read them all the time.

Smokey
Feb 8, 2008
sometimes i'll take my cute little baby kitty lol he's so small and cute haha and i'll just pet his little head and his little nose and then i'll suck his loving rock hard dick and shove it in my disgusting rear end in a top hat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Salt Fish posted:

This might sound hosed up but every day I check up on this 15 year old internet forum. Most people probably thought internet forums died with the Baja Men but not me, I still read them all the time.

FUIT

i still check out dongforums.com

• Locked thread