Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Are the uniforms free with membership or do I have to buy my own on top of other fees?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

i am harry posted:

Are the uniforms free with membership or do I have to buy my own on top of other fees?

I didn't see a lot of similarity between the uniforms, which makes me believe there is a general lack of central authority. In that case I'd put some crazy patches on my uniform, really flare it up.

WaffleLove
Aug 16, 2007
GoonFleet. You failed us for allowing this to happen.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Luvcow posted:

I didn't see a lot of similarity between the uniforms, which makes me believe there is a general lack of central authority. In that case I'd put some crazy patches on my uniform, really flare it up.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Exactly. I'd imagine some of the other members of the club would get angry when I showed up the first day like that but seriously, If I pay for that poo poo at an army navy store or just make it out of old ribbons and sculpting clay then I'm putting it on my badass uniform and you can bet I've got some amazing stories about how I earned them

IronClaymore
Jun 30, 2010

by Athanatos

Luvcow posted:

Exactly. I'd imagine some of the other members of the club would get angry when I showed up the first day like that but seriously, If I pay for that poo poo at an army navy store or just make it out of old ribbons and sculpting clay then I'm putting it on my badass uniform and you can bet I've got some amazing stories about how I earned them

Real nerds use a 3D printer to duplicate medals and insignia.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Luvcow posted:

Maybe there is a central authority but individual members are allowed to customize their uniforms much the same way 40k Space Marines are allowed to customize their power armor

Fagmaster
Aug 21, 2004

"now try to stand up for 21-springles can salute for the lost souls who gave it all during operation dessert storm"
*one of the survivors collapses and star sobbing "the stairs... the stairs"*

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
here is my new fav game http://products.office.com/en-us/excel

IronClaymore
Jun 30, 2010

by Athanatos

Fagmaster posted:

"now try to stand up for 21-springles can salute for the lost souls who gave it all during operation dessert storm"
*one of the survivors collapses and star sobbing "the stairs... the stairs"*

"Dessert Storm" sounds delicious by the way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

New Coke
Nov 28, 2009

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.
Ł

• Locked thread