Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

quote:

In the first quarter 2015, we are launching the next installment of TRANSFORMERS television programming, Transformers: Robots in Disguise. The all new show will debut on Cartoon Network in the U.S., the top-rated primetime network for boys' ages 6-11 and 9-14. Hasbro has developed tremendous expertise in producing animation. We are working with the world’s best studios and we know how to produce top quality animation cost effectively. As our content strategy and all-screen strategy evolve, we are building upon our experience in animation and storytelling. In addition to television, there are select films where we are taking greater control of the process. We have two movies we are currently developing under our new film label, Allspark Pictures. These films are MY LITTLE PONY and JEM AND THE HOLOGRAMS. We will be relaunching both properties in 2015 to steer them towards a more story driven action oriented science fiction/fantasy realm.

I loving love Game of Thrones

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
I LOVE ALL THESE THINGS. ALL THIS poo poo YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT. WHATEVER THEY ARE

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Al Cowens posted:

I LOVE ALL THESE THINGS. ALL THIS poo poo YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT. WHATEVER THEY ARE

THANK YOU

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
I'm pretty sure there was already a Transformers cartoon called Robots in Disguise, reusing the name just reinforces how Transformers is the low effort poo poo post of children's properties

Jabronie
Jun 4, 2011

In an investigation, details matter.
i'm indifferent to it to be honest, op

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
I loove to consume poo poo.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
Live action thundercats movie R rated due to sexually explicit snarf

Unbelievably Fat Man
Jun 1, 2000

Innocent people. I could never hurt innocent people.

I liked it when Rainbow Dash shot Twilight Sparkle on the toilet with a crossbow.

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
Snape cucked dumbledore

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i like it but i always forget naqmes

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
Finally! A thread for me!

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
omg a jem remake? holy poo poo hasbro

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
They should've killed the franchise with Chris Latta and Scatman Crothers; no one (NO ONE!!!), can replace them as Starscream and Jazz IMHO.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Jem is outrageous

Kwanzaa Quickie
Nov 4, 2009
"The all new show will debut on Cartoon Network in the U.S., the top-rated primetime network for boys' ages 6-11 and 9-14. "

Shouldn't this just be 6-14?

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014

Dez Orwell posted:

"The all new show will debut on Cartoon Network in the U.S., the top-rated primetime network for boys' ages 6-11 and 9-14. "

Dez Orwell posted:

6-11 and 9-14.

Dez Orwell posted:

6-11 and 9-14.

oh my god :stare:

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
The guy who plays Hodor is DJing a Rave of Thrones near me soon :cripes:

Chupe Raho Aurat
Jun 22, 2011

by Lowtax
GoT is badly written garbage.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

The Taint Reaper posted:

I loving love Game of Thrones

you would.

gently caress you op

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Chupe Raho Aurat posted:

GoT is badly written garbage.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
it's actually written really well but that's a p easy thing to say and hard to verify so in the gamble of posting you made the right choice friend

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

The first 3 GoT books are actually pretty good all things considered, but yeah it devolves to poo poo (literally) quite rapidy and now that it's hit the mainstream the fanbase is more insufferable than ever. They're also reprinting every tiny turd the author squeezed out over the last 40 years to capitalize on its success. loving Ice Dragon man.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

the red wedding chapter is really well written.

SirDan3k
Jan 6, 2001

Trust me, you are taking this a lot more seriously then I am.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjzC2DRgEo4

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
hah... more like game of groans

*looks around expectantly*

(louder) more like game of groans. hey guys did you hear what i said

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

hah... more like game of groans

*looks around expectantly*

(louder) more like game of groans. hey guys did you hear what i said

heres a pity reply

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
i like game of thrones

please do not be mean to me wrt this or it will hurt my feeligns

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield
nobody likes anything popular, op

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE
I like it but I'm kind of what they call a nerd, you know? Like I like things like the avengers and star wars and the flash, crazy I know right? I was just born this way I guess

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

gently caress Your Website posted:

I like it but I'm kind of what they call a nerd, you know? Like I like things like the avengers and star wars and the flash, crazy I know right? I was just born this way I guess

Do you watch Big Bang Theory? Are you a Sheldon or a Jew-Guy? This is important

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

On the original Jem and the hologram series, they had an adventure up in Alaska and Native Alaskans were depicted: as living in houses, messing around on boats a lot, being somewhat irresponsible and mostly named "Joe" which was a shockingly accurate portrayal to be honest.

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE

mind the walrus posted:

Do you watch Big Bang Theory? Are you a Sheldon or a Jew-Guy? This is important

I have only one thing to say to that: bazinga!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

Previously, on "Ronnie Likes Data":

Dez Orwell posted:

I am also wondering this
Also is this thread about that new game of thrones cartoon or what

• Locked thread