Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Mulefisk posted:

the problem with being left and progressive is that you lose out on all the crazy nutjob/racist/homophobe/xenophobe votes which then get hoovered up by the right

Were you asleep when the Ferguson riots happened?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

CommonTerry posted:

ill cut your taxes ese

:ese:

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

The Taint Reaper posted:

He was, with me in fact. Do you feel owned yet?

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

Equine Don posted:

i do

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Equine Don posted:

No, because I was born a free man.

Roy
Sep 24, 2007

The Taint Reaper posted:

what do you mean exactly?

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Mulefisk posted:

what do you mean exactly?

The Al Sharpton and company are the crazies that you hoped and dreamed for.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

when was the last time al sharpton actually relevant to people who weren't obsessed with hating him? 1995?

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Business Gorillas posted:

when was the last time al sharpton actually relevant to people who weren't obsessed with hating him? 1995?

He just denied the validity of two professional coroner reports done by doctors from two different states, in front of a group of people.

He doesn't need to be relevant, he just needed to be crazy.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

look, the left is just as bad as the right when it comes to a nationwide propaganda machine, just look at al sharpton!!

*al sharpton talks in front of 20 people then promptly leads to host a WWE match*

CommonTerry
Dec 16, 2013

good is soda grape

look, the left is just as bad as the right when it comes to a nationwide propaganda machine, just look at al sharpton!!

*al sharpton talks in front of 20 people then promptly leads to host a WWE match*

please don't prowrestle-shame we're people too

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

When did MSNBC get an exclusive deal with the WWE?

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

The Taint Reaper posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehoJgyNN0SE

CommonTerry
Dec 16, 2013

good is soda grape

The Taint Reaper posted:

When Linda McMahon lost the Connecticut Senator spot to Chris Murphy

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Where is Ron Paul when we need him in the ring?

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

republicans are fail, even though they managed to shut down the government of the united states from sheer willpower yet democrats could hardly get anything they really wanted done with a democractic controlled congress and a huge mandate in 2009, too bad democrats have no backbone or integrity so they could actually govern and fight for what they believe in for once instead of crying and whining

CommonTerry
Dec 16, 2013

good is soda grape

The Taint Reaper posted:

Why is there not a tag team called "the Gold Standard"

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

Justin Tyme posted:

republicans are fail, even though they managed to shut down the government of the united states from sheer willpower yet democrats could hardly get anything they really wanted done with a democractic controlled congress and a huge mandate in 2009, too bad democrats have no backbone or integrity so they could actually govern and fight for what they believe in for once instead of crying and whining

we should be thankful they couldn't get anything done. you saw what happened to the soviet union

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Mulefisk posted:

the problem with being left and progressive is that you lose out on all the crazy nutjob/racist/homophobe/xenophobe votes which then get hoovered up by the right

If that's the largest voting block in America then the democrats should just do the smart thing and wash their hands of the whole bloody mess and move somewhere where they can watch America turn into Russia Jr from a safe distance

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

CommonTerry posted:

Why is there not a tag team called "the Gold Standard"

ron paul + gold dust

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

The Taint Reaper posted:

the last thing you would see is a beet red ron paul as his head is slowly squeezed in the sweaty thighs of an obama look alike while the announcer screams about how fiat currency is here to stay

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Bring it, bitches.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
A lot of Furgeson protesters are angry at Sharpton and his ilk for basically finger-wagging at them over the riots. People were pissed about his eulogy at Brown's funeral.

Al Sharpton has gone so far down the Very Serious People hole at MSNBC that he felt the need to scold the black community while standing on the stage at Michael Brown's funeral, after that community had been completely abandoned by every Democrat in a position of power to do something about the racist thugs acting as police in Furgeson.

Sharpton doesn't matter to anyone outside of the right-wing media bubble. The guys a joke and it's an even bigger joke that he keeps being brought up as some uber-liberal or whatever.

• Locked thread