Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Redleg
Jul 7, 2003

What an odd looking.....Figurine
I was stationed in Egypt and the commander was a Scandinavian. The English cook had pickled fish all the time, I assume for the commander. I became fond of Yorkshire puddings, stewed tomatoes for breakfast, and those pickled fish and now I am hopelessly broken.

Between this and the sardine thread I am craving fish a great deal lately.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

It's funny how hipsters go out of their way to hate Call of Duty. It's the best-selling game every year for a reason: it's insanely good.

imandyyo
Mar 19, 2012
Coconut crusted cod is the best.

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat
Cod is good but it's been so massively over-fished, as have many of its fellow fishes. I love eating fish but I hardly ever do it anymore. We are turning the oceans into barren wastelands.

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014
i will eat the fish including you op you tuna you :bigtran:

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

king salmon posted:

its funny how all cod has parasites so you have to deep freeze it for it to be edible at all

yeah, of course you'd say so.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Totally getting a double fillet-o-fish later today. I like to order a chocolate shake and dip the sandwich for that sweet and salty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

Cod smells like poo poo and tastes like garbage.

I grew up in a neighborhood and household that often had bacalao in it and the smell would drive me out of the room gagging

• Locked thread