Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

Seriously, have any of you ever been out to eat with someone, where the other person has borderline orgasms every time they go to take a bite of their food? That poo poo annoys me to no loving end. Seriously, save that poo poo for the bedroom, I don't want to hear you moaning while I'm eating my steak. Anyone agree?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
i ne er really thought about it that way so no not really .

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
porbably will now, thanks jerk

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
MMmmmmm ooh yyeeeaaaahhhh God this pie is uhhhh UHHHHH hgmmmmmmpphhhhhh

ahhhhhhhhhhh

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?
I thought only movies with stupid overacting characters did that none of my friends do that poo poo do these people actually loving exist???

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
What about groaning when you pee? Good way to let off some steam.

Kukash
Apr 22, 2010
I'll have what she's having.

Bubbacub
Apr 17, 2001

Junkfist posted:

I thought only movies with stupid overacting characters did that none of my friends do that poo poo do these people actually loving exist???

I wouldn't have thought so but a while ago I was sitting near somebody who kept going "mmmmmmmmmmmmm mm-MM-mm" after every single bite. It was really irritating.

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

Junkfist posted:

Yes, I deal with these kinds of people daily. I can't stand it!

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
i have a really fat friend who moangroans almost every bite he takes, maybe because he has to breathe through his nose while he masticates

hes not conscious of it and denies it whenever i point it out

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
mmm OH WOW mmmph god that's good wow mmmmm geeze u really should try this wow mmmm

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
alternatively you're just pissed they're enjoying themselves and your life is composed of 99% hate and resentment

Pet
Dec 12, 2008

When my mom eats she slaps her dumb lips around and when her dog sitson the couch with me it always licks its fuckin b-hole and they sound exactly the same... coincidence?? gently caress u mom

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

i always eat alone

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
#orgasmunching

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
I zone in on my macaroni salad and tear through that poo poo like a Torment VI elite pack , mayonnaise covering my pursed perspiring lips, only pausing to sip my carton of chocolate milk

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?
I get on edge if people smack their lips when they eat or can't do it with their mouth closed.

If someone jokes around and makes a smacking "nom nom" sound I get mad.

If I had to deal with one of these assholes I'd just take their plate away from them or something Jesus God I can't even imagine trying to deal with this.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
I cum silently during public meals

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

nomadologique posted:

alternatively you're just pissed they're enjoying themselves and your life is composed of 99% hate and resentment

this could be the answer to 99% of threads on gbs

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
my old boss was horrible, he would vocalize throughout an entire meal, just going "Mmmmm. mmmmmmmmm. mm!" even when he was chewing

I couldn't say anything because he was my boss, but shut the gently caress up when you eat, you are supposed to be eating

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Banjo Bones
Mar 28, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBjfLE5uX0A

• Locked thread