Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
couldn't you just use helium like a civilized person?

or, like, OD on fun drugs?

Heroin always seemed like the best way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Selim Sivad
Sep 2, 2008

by Ralp
Just make sure to kill a bunch of other people before you kill yourself

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

4 The Cause posted:

if I ever do find happiness, like a good job, friends, or a white woman to share my bed with on cold nights, it will feel that much better.

jon pop I've had all these things at one time or another and you're a credulous chump who swallowed a big lie if you think they'll cure your depression or whatever it is that's wrong with you

the problem is in your head not in your life circumstances

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

Torka posted:

jon pop I've had all these things at one time or another and you're a credulous chump who swallowed a big lie if you think they'll cure your depression or whatever it is that's wrong with you

the problem is in your head not in your life circumstances

What about my 72 white virgins?

de_dust
Jan 21, 2009

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

The Mad Archivist posted:

lol it's extremely hilarious to post advice on more effectively killing yourself

it's not like I mentioned the knot to use.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

Equine Don posted:

nine millimeter handgun

europellet human being gun. sack up and do it american style

.45 acp fo lyfe death, yo

de_dust
Jan 21, 2009

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Volume posted:

Hanging just seems so drawn out and painful. Cause it's not execution style hanging that just snaps your neck, that poo poo suffocates you and that's like at least a couple minutes before you pass out. All the while I'm sure you're only thinking of your burning lungs and saying "gently caress this, take it off!"

with some sleeping pills, booze and whatever other psychotropics are prescribed plus a partial suspension hanging you won't feel a thing... for long. you'll also poo poo all over the place and us goons love poo poo

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
You pussies would prob do it in the shower or bathtub aka somewhere easy to clean up

id do that poo poo in a neighbors living room with a shotgun

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

Calvin Johnson Jr. posted:

You pussies would prob do it in the shower or bathtub aka somewhere easy to clean up

id do that poo poo in a neighbors living room with a shotgun

i'm thinking do it in such a fashion as to cause maximum inconvenience and embarrassment to my family

like via a live-streamed massive laxative OD in a tibetan monestary while dressed in a gimp suit and wearing a latex ronald reagan mask

bonestructure
Sep 25, 2008

by Ralp

dee eight posted:

i'm thinking do it in such a fashion as to cause maximum inconvenience and embarrassment to my family

like via a live-streamed massive laxative OD in a tibetan monestary while dressed in a gimp suit and wearing a latex ronald reagan mask

i'm never asked to these kinds of parties

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

dee eight posted:

my new kink, everything else is such a bore

edit: i need trixie hardcore to prescribe me a new kink before i kill myself tia

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
unironically always sets the thermostat to 69 crew rep

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
What's the fatal amount of posting? I know doctors say you shouldn't post more than 6 times a day but I've seen people with upwards of 100 and they're still...well alive the right word but they're not dead.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
A gun is a good idea, but we don't want to fuel those anti-gun types anymore. Plus jumping off something really high would be cool. In fact it'd be cool enough for you to change your mind on the way down but it's to late, no take backs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slinkimalinki
Jan 17, 2010

Ramsus posted:

A gun is a good idea, but we don't want to fuel those anti-gun types anymore. Plus jumping off something really high would be cool. In fact it'd be cool enough for you to change your mind on the way down but it's to late, no take backs

Yeah, cool like ts12.

• Locked thread