Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Greeting gentlemen!

In 24 hours we resume our collective attempt to move the Earths orbit via our thunderously powerful goon-poops and goon-piss forces. Some of you may have already felt the effects of the last thread and mark my words, soon the entire world will know "Goons" as the fine fellows that gave us Mars as a red moon and improved the climate with their shits.

When this timer reaches zero we sit in our chosen spots and go "HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGHHHHHH" as a collective mass: https://countingdownto.com/countdown/gbs-poop-and-piss-palooza-countdown-clock

Eat hearty and keep shitposting to a minimum friends so we can release it all in one fell swoop, the GBS Poop and Piss Challenge begins now.

Last thread: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3675247

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

I took a poo this morn and it felt like diarrhea coming out but then I inspected the bowl and it was like 10-12 smallish logs, the total size of which was like easily double my normal dump.

Really put a smile on my face for the rest of the day!

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
yeah we already had this thread right?

Roy
Sep 24, 2007
I hope this becomes a tradition

It's kinda cozy taking a poop and knowing that there are other goons out there having the same experience

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
18 hours left, if you currently have to poop i feel bad for you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

texaholic posted:

yeah we already had this thread right?

Its the new rule, 5 poop threads a day.

• Locked thread