Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how you do you wipe??
sitting
standing
View Results

• Locked thread
Kukash
Apr 22, 2010
i let a black man gently caress me in the rear end with his huge penis then I lick the poop from it.

edit: from his penis I mean

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

b0nes
Sep 11, 2001
Use the shower as a bidet.

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Action Yak Police posted:

Pooping while standing would be a lot more difficult, when you're sitting your cheeks are naturally apart but they close when you stand up. Wouldn't you have to hold your cheeks apart with one hand and wipe with the other? Or is that just because I have a gigantic rear end?

pooping while standing is easy and fun, if messy

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION

a cock shaped fruit
Aug 23, 2010

The true enemy of humanity is disorder.

:eyepop:

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION

:regd13:

Kaincypher
Apr 24, 2008
both, first sitting, then standing. To be sure.

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I use a handy wipe when I stand because I'm morbidly obese

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

lmbo if you dont toilet yoga

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Standing, I mean come the gently caress on

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
half. unless you mean "sitting"

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Does anyone else wipe back to front like I do?

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
I used to do it one way, but once a friend talked about how he does it the other wayso I changed to that way cause I was embarassed. I was right at both times, and the other way was wrong at each time.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
idiots

the correct way is to disrobe and sit in the bath tub

then with all of your might force that poo out of your anus as hard and as fast as possible

once finished you stand up and use a shower head to clean th poop off yourself and the bath

The Veler
Dec 26, 2012
I use a bidet, like all the civilized peoples of the world.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
bout to take a mean poo will report

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Moola posted:

idiots

the correct way is to disrobe and sit in the bath tub

then with all of your might force that poo out of your anus as hard and as fast as possible

once finished you stand up and use a shower head to clean th poop off yourself and the bath

how do you get the big logs to go down the drain

Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

Tell your friends they don't have to be scared or hungry anymore comrades.
I use disposable silicone anuses. My actual anus n bum never get soiled.

Peroxide Cowboy
Nov 30, 2013

:eyepop: 5'd

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Currently pooping, how should i wipe??

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
So I am an extreme neat freak, and my own bowel movements gross me out. In fact I think it's one of the most repulsive things about life. Just the fact that my body is capable of producing something so vile makes me not want to eat just so I don't have to deal with it.

When I DO actually excrete my fecal waste, I have to shower afterwards. I scrub my entire body clean and make sure my rear end has no particles or anything left in it. I then wash my entire body again with antibacterial soap to make sure all the particles and germs are off of me. (Well, at least as most as I can hope to get off of me.)

Is this normal or am I going too far?

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

scrub

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

nice.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
do not poop

Happy Bear Suit
Jul 21, 2004

Luvcow posted:

So I am an extreme neat freak, and my own bowel movements gross me out. In fact I think it's one of the most repulsive things about life. Just the fact that my body is capable of producing something so vile makes me not want to eat just so I don't have to deal with it.

When I DO actually excrete my fecal waste, I have to shower afterwards. I scrub my entire body clean and make sure my rear end has no particles or anything left in it. I then wash my entire body again with antibacterial soap to make sure all the particles and germs are off of me. (Well, at least as most as I can hope to get off of me.)

that's weird you're weird.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Luvcow posted:

yes

e: no

TheEldar
Oct 24, 2010

Luvcow posted:

What do you do if you are someone else's house, or working in an office, and you get the urge?

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

vyst posted:

you push them into the drain with your fingers

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

TheEldar posted:

What do you do if you are someone else's house, or working in an office, and you get the urge?

I don't know, I'd have to find the site I c/p-ed that from and see if they go into that :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

vyst posted:

the technical term is wafflestomping

• Locked thread