Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
If you didn't wink back you're a bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
postcock everything but the op then goldmine pls

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
perhaps

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
you're a poochie, op

Cosmos
Jan 8, 2006

All that is or was or ever will be
next time a stranger grabs your arm punch them in the face immediately. man woman or child

this is how you avoid being a pussy rear end little bitch

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

unequivocally, yes

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
if you have to ask...

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски
All the cool people pronounce it as Betch these days

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
well, as it turns out, bogus info can be generated with just a little imagination. "sure, stranger, *retrieves wallet* let me just verify this information is accurate by providing two forms of identification and a recent utility bill while micing this jay in a public place."

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
"oh, that's wonderful. i'm also a notary!"

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Baba Ganoush posted:

My girlfriend was begging to go out a couple of days ago, so I took her to the movies and we watched Kill the Messenger. I thought it was going to be like New Jack City but it wasn't like that, it was actually a pretty lovely film about this rear end in a top hat who eventually killed himself. Whereas New Jack City was a great film and you guys should probably see it.

But when we were getting off the metro this 50 year old woman and a 20 something year old black dude accosted us and asked us if we were registered to vote. So I said yes and continued walking. But the old lady grabbed my arm. I said what are you doing she said, have you thought about who you're voting for?

I honestly didn't know there was even an election coming up and was sort of shocked at what she was doing. Now, to put things in context, my gf is like 5 feet tall and originally from the Caribbean. She can be quite sassy as a White Hispanic but in this moment she said nothing. So I chose to hear the old woman out. Little did I know that she had an alternative agenda. Before I knew it she was presenting me with papers and the black guy was lighting up a marijuana cigarette. They forced us to fill out write in ballots for candidates I don't even know.

I'm having trouble remembering as I don't often do drugs. But at the end I am positive we had filled out legal forms and the old lady... I think may have slapped my girlfriend on the rear end before giving her a long hug and the black dude winked at me.

I've been reviewing this situation again and again in my mind over the past few days but can't come up with anything. I think they may have stolen my vote and my dignity.

Congratulations on your new high interest loan.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
i would say you are a bitch for wasting your vote, not like a write in candidate even has a chance!

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
You are but I don't blame you per se. I blame the feminizing, liberal public schools.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
ima gonna gently caress that little carribean treat of yours while you watch

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

All signs point to yes. Next time, do alpha male poo poo.

Mooktastical
Jan 8, 2008
Voted 2 bc thread reminded me it's been too long since I watched New Jack City.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
There's some white mick who did some investigative journalism about this. Apparently it's the DemocRATS doing it all

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Darth123123 posted:

ima gonna gently caress that little carribean treat of yours while you watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVp-ycAefgQ

:captainpop:

Spunky Junior Reporter!
Jul 27, 2011

Fun Shoe

never seen again
Jan 25, 2008