Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
Did you look at everyone they spoke to, to create a web of people they know just so you can notice when those people talk to you and can suspect that they are trying to hook you up? did you eventually spread this to everyone to notice their social network? When someone you cared about died and you no longer cared about them because you had an obsession on this person, did this make you feel intense self loathing?

Did this cause you emotional detachment from then on for the rest of your life? TIA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
when i was like 19 and working at a call center there was a girl in my training class who i didn't particularly like and we ended up going to a birthday party for another coworker and got super drunk and hooked up then i threw up in the sink and left and then quit the job

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
yeah.. bbut then I was the one who CRUSHED them. (murder made to look like.....suicide?>)

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

a starwar betamax posted:

yeah.. bbut then I was the one who CRUSHED them. (murder made to look like.....suicide?>)

makes me shudder man

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

a star wars betamax literally crushed them because he fat

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

FordPRefectLL posted:

when i was like 19 and working at a call center there was a girl in my training class who i didn't particularly like and we ended up going to a birthday party for another coworker and got super drunk and hooked up then i threw up in the sink and left and then quit the job

i dont think you understand what the word hate means

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

FAGGY CLAUSE posted:

i dont think you understand what the word hate means

i hated her because she really liked dragons and i hate dragons and her okay

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

FordPRefectLL posted:

a star wars betamax literally crushed them because he fat

actually... i am very fit\hamsome

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

a starwar betamax and i like dirt would be an excellent pair IMO. or are they the same person? Who knows!

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
have I? well,

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
i hate the OP but i also kind of want to suck his dick advice anyone????

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Dandywalken posted:

a starwar betamax and i like dirt would be an excellent pair IMO. or are they the same person? Who knows!

you never see us in the same room.............................................................

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
have you ever developed a crush on someone you dated

Electric Charity
Mar 22, 2009

whoflungpoop posted:

have you ever developed a crush on someone you dated

i have now

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)
If you had taken the time to read Homestuck, you would know that the term for this is "Kismesis", a type of romantic hatred that spurs both parties to better themselves through rivalry.

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE
Sure haven't you ever seen faux (fox) news? Some of them chicks, goddamn

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

i dont hate anyone op :angel:

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

Iron Prince posted:

i hate the OP but i also kind of want to suck his dick advice anyone????

My dick is good to go so, you know, whatever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
hate is a p hosed up emotion that derives solely from personal insecurities hth

• Locked thread