Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

Every time I hear my roommate playing this game the voice acting sounds phoned in. But hey let developers waste money on paying famous actors to do lovely jobs and jack the price up!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
funny, thats my sole experience with destiny. I see my roommate playing it and that stupid robot voice is hilariously awful. I can actually be in my room and hear some tidbit and laugh out loud

but i guess this is well known so

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
mods apply gamergate rules to this shameful thread

Rabble
Dec 3, 2005

Pillbug
Destiny doesn't have a story its just a bunch of random space bad guys you have to space shoot with your space gun

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Rabble posted:

Destiny doesn't have a story its just a bunch of random space bad guys you have to space shoot with your space gun

Call of Space Warcraft Gears

Previous Jesus
Jun 5, 2013

Zzulu posted:

I don't have a console, so i dont get to play destiny

But I gotta say Destiny was the only game that made me even consider getting a console, but then I realized the overall game lineup sucked for all brands and there was no point to buying a console. Were there any other cool console exclusives at all?

console exclusives suck

Bloodborne but that doesn't come out until next year

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
i bet Dinklage wasn't phoning it in intentionally; he probably sat in the booth and realized that as a little person his (really good) role in Game of Thrones will probably the last role he gets where him BEING a little person isn't really the central focus of his character after they got done introducing him and got depressed and couldn't punch up the really bad lines he was given

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
All I know is that it's pretty jarring to go from Borderlands where everything you kill explodes in a fountainous lootshower, to Destiny where you get something useful maybe once every few hours.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

ghlbtsk posted:

All I know is that it's pretty jarring to go from Borderlands where everything you kill explodes in a fountainous lootshower, to Destiny where you get something useful maybe once every few hours.

It's also fun when you get a rare engram that just turns in to a piece of poo poo gray.

Good Job, Bungie !

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
The gently caress ever, you whiners made it so we don't even get purple engrams anymore. I don't even GET to be disappointed because it's always blue poo poo now. And when it is purple once a week, it's loving energy and not shards!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

I actually like the small tidbits of information that you get throughout the game. Also the flavor text you get with good weapons is pretty funny

• Locked thread