Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013
would you subject your mother to the endless "im gay"s and hundreds upon hundreds of goatses?

my sweet mother enjoys baking and Ruth Rendell mysteries so there's no way id let her discuss gamer gate with goons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
My mom wouldn't like it.

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
shed be a legit good fyad poster

more moms should post in fyad and the forums in general

moms should get free accounts tbh

BASF
Jun 16, 2011

by Ralp
I would let your mother piss on my dick! haaha

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

hmmm not sure op

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
my mom is funny but doesn't really get irony w/r/t tone. and uh. like being a big liar and saying things you don't actually think, that flies over her head. like uh
okay, remember that guy tweeted a pic of Neil degrease and called him a nerd
she def. wasn't one of the people who was upset, she thought it was funny, but she had to ask me if the op was serious and I'm like mom

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

Cubone posted:

my mom is funny but doesn't really get irony w/r/t tone. and uh. like being a big liar and saying things you don't actually think, that flies over her head. like uh
okay, remember that guy tweeted a pic of Neil degrease and called him a nerd
she def. wasn't one of the people who was upset, she thought it was funny, but she had to ask me if the op was serious and I'm like mom

your mom sounds dope af lets get her an account

edit: you also have my favorite name/av combo so shes probably chill too

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

my moms a big fuckin' loser. hey ma, you stink

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I told my mom you all capitalize the ham in Lena DunHAM and she thought that was hilarious.

Roy
Sep 24, 2007
would love to see all the goons upset at getting troled by their mom on the upstairs computer

Molentik
Apr 30, 2013

My mom is fat and gay, she would love it here.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
no because my mother is a sweet lady and would not some of the things you guys say to me

slinkimalinki
Jan 17, 2010
i wouldn't let gbs view my mother

Corridor
Oct 19, 2006

i showed her a fyad thread once she thought it was real funny

GelatinSkeleton
May 31, 2013

shut the gently caress up

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Ever since that time my mom found my account and printed out all my posts and showed my dad (I posted about it almost exactly a year ago), she has been reading GBS. And you know what? She posts here too. I'm not going to tell you what her account is, but it's somebody new who's been very well received. She's a better poster than I am (not hard), and she's been giving me pointers. Of course, she'll read this, so: Hey mom!

Tubgirl Cosplay
Jan 10, 2011

by Ion Helmet
my mom is PYF as gently caress

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Sir John Feelgood posted:

Ever since that time my mom found my account and printed out all my posts and showed my dad (I posted about it almost exactly a year ago), she has been reading GBS. And you know what? She posts here too. I'm not going to tell you what her account is, but it's somebody new who's been very well received. She's a better poster than I am (not hard), and she's been giving me pointers. Of course, she'll read this, so: Hey mom!

hi son

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
someone post that one goons mom, she can post here if she wants

Arri
Jun 11, 2005
NpNp
when my mom was alive she was an adult and thus could make her own decisions, op i didn't need to "let" her do anything

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

My mom is now living as a man and is a minor twitter celebrity

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

my mom would not understand gbs

and bless her for it

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
My mom is actually a really funny person, just not "mean funny". She is addicted to social media and current events. Sometimes she tells me about trends or memes before I even hear about them, and I'm an Internet dork. She gets "out there" type humor. Her favorite show is Portlandia.

Aside from the rampant goatse in GBS she would probably loving love it. Which is precisely why I have never mentioned SA to her. I don't need her ruining my last bastion of poo poo posting.

Neuroctopus
Oct 28, 2013
I would let your mom view my GBS (Great Big Schlong).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
i will adopt any goon in good standing here in gbs

• Locked thread