Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GelatinSkeleton
May 31, 2013

eat your own rear end, and post [pics ITT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
realtalk though: rimjobs are a lot of fun.

what's the best way to give a guy a rim job?

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor

Tsinava posted:

realtalk though: rimjobs are a lot of fun.

what's the best way to give a guy a rim job?

With a beltsander

BASF
Jun 16, 2011

by Ralp
I like to poo poo on people.

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Once you go eat your own rear end and be gay, you never go back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tubgirl Cosplay
Jan 10, 2011

by Ion Helmet
I think this is the turning of the tide tbh. After seeing reddit mods and moot of all people side with the SJWs, they figured that they've won now, and only need to clean up the last few remaining pockets of rebellion and declare mission accomplished. Twitter bans for anyone posting non-SJW approved "hate tweets" are next. This time next year the entire internet will be tumblr and only tumblr. Remember the Titans.

• Locked thread