Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln

Cuckoo posted:

If you like cultureless calorie-dense "All American" and Barbeque that you could make yourself at home with the tiniest bit of effort then yes maybe

yes thats not a sterotypical reaction at all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

Cuckoo posted:

If you like cultureless calorie-dense "All American" and Barbeque that you could make yourself at home with the tiniest bit of effort then yes maybe

i bet you think i put ketchup on everything too. maybe ranch dressing?

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

ProfessorMurder posted:

yes thats not a sterotypical reaction at all

I actually live in one (a small town in the deep south with a population of about 1,000) and the list is as follows:

BADASS hotdogs
Many good Barbeque restaurants

uh

Boston Market
Cracker Barrel
Hungry Howie's

uhhh

McDonald's

(nearest ethnic thing that isn't a Chinese buffet is 30 miles away)

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
I don't care if u get dominos but if you get pineapple on it, so help me God :supaburn:

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

The one time I was at a Cracker Barrel they hosed up my order. How hard is it to make biscuits and gravy for fucks sake?

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

lol if you think "cultured" ethic restaurants don't load up their food with a whole lot of fat and salt. surprise surprise, those things taste good and all restaurants want you to continue eating there.

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

ProfessorMurder posted:

The one time I was at a Cracker Barrel they hosed up my order. How hard is it to make biscuits and gravy for fucks sake?

Cracker Barrel is worthless outside of its breakfast IMO, most of their stuff tastes like bland High School cafeteria food. You'll pry Momma's French Toast from my cold dead fingers though

exquisite tea posted:

lol if you think "cultured" ethic restaurants don't load up their food with a whole lot of fat and salt. surprise surprise, those things taste good and all restaurants want you to continue eating there.

Oh some places are loving horrible for you no matter how fancy and "authentically ethnic" they are, but after eating the Sonny's big-mouth pulled pork sandwich for the 800th time you get kind of bored of it. Even some sushi dishes like Shrimp Tempura rolls can go head to head with a Big Mac in terms of calories.

TLG James
Jun 5, 2000

Questing ain't easy
Hail to the real king

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

TLG James posted:

Hail to the real king

pizza pizza

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?
I see Dominos all the time in my neighborhood and it really makes me irrationally angry because I live in the middle of a major city, there are like a dozen non-poo poo pizza places that deliver pizza of all types and yet somehow Domino's and Pizza hut stay in business.

I've considered verbally abusing one of the ugly fat drivers (They are all ugly and fat for some reason) but I decided that was kind of mean.

Three Olives fucked around with this message at 18:26 on Oct 23, 2014

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
Why did they take away Chicken Kickers?

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Three Olives posted:

I seem Dominos all the time in my neighborhood and it really makes me irrationally angry because I live in the middle of a major city, there are like a dozen non-poo poo pizza places that deliver pizza of all types and yet somehow Domino's and Pizza hut stay in business.

I've considered verbally abusing one of the ugly fat drivers (They are all ugly and fat for some reason) but I decided that was kind of mean.

I've never had pizza from THAT restaurant before, better go to Dominos and nowhere else because I was force-fed it as a child like a cow raised for the slaughterhouse and different places are scary!

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
what the gently caress kind of hoi polloi assholes eats anything but artisanal pizza

seriously, eating chain pizza should be illegal and i should be allowed to spit on anyone i see delivering/eating it

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
The dominos app owns all other apps in existence, i wish it were a disruptive startup i could invest in

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Sorry boss, but this is PIZZA HUT territory

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Boner Zone posted:

what the gently caress kind of hoi polloi assholes eats anything but artisanal pizza

seriously, eating chain pizza should be illegal and i should be allowed to spit on anyone i see delivering/eating it

The sad fact is that certain states/towns outside of big cities are cursed with really, really lovely non-chain pizza and Dominos is somehow the closest to the real thing.

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
yeah poo poo that's a sad fact if i ever seen one

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
in my oipinion... dominos pizza is good

Dr. Logik Yo!
Dec 11, 2005
Oh oh it's magic!
Nothing makes me happier than ordering my Domino's meal every other day. God if I couldn't get my Domino's shiny grease pizza I'd starve to death, for reals.

Rod Munch
Jul 17, 2001

I always get thin crust, light sauce, chicken, bacon, light hot sauce, and light garlic. Thin crust is awesome cuz the cut it party style.

cementsocks
Jun 28, 2007
Zombies, Zombies, Zombies
I live in central nyc and have easily 30 pizza places in delivery range of me. I usually order pizza from other places, but sometimes my gf and I are in the mood for dominos pan pizza and we order from there and it tastes good. I've had much better pizza in NY and also much worse pizza. Three olives you are a true caricature, man.

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

cementsocks posted:

I live in central nyc and have easily 30 pizza places in delivery range of me. I usually order pizza from other places, but sometimes my gf and I are in the mood for dominos pan pizza and we order from there and it tastes good. I've had much better pizza in NY and also much worse pizza. Three olives you are a true caricature, man.

It's always the greasy shithole looking places with no AC that have loving amazing divine pizza from the gods. I will say though that it is (was?) rare to find really awful pizza in NY hole in the walls that were actually worse than the popular chains elsewhere. Pizza Hut is a loving crime against humanity.

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

dominos put garlic on their crust and now it's good.

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry

Rapman the Cook posted:

Its poo poo, but its super cheap.

Yeah it's not super cheap in the UK. A "large" (aka 10 slice) cheese and tomato pizza is like £13 ($20)

BlackJosh
Sep 25, 2007
Yeah literally Dominos is never the best option and I have one a block away from my house. Their thin crust is passable and I'll pick it up if I'm feeling extremely lazy but I always kinda regret it.

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Domino's is run by some insane Catholic dude that put a giant cross next to a freeway or something

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
I do feel like it doesn't taste like anything. Like yeah, now their crust is all fancy with seasonings all over it, but it still feels and tastes like a grease sponge in your mouth.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I like my pizza with some fried chicken to make it finger lickin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
Their thin crust isn't that bad for a chain place and they usually have some kind of 2 pizza+drink deal so it's okay if you're getting food for a bunch of people whose taste buds are influenced by alcohol and weed.

• Locked thread