Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Every time the Federal Reserve prints a new batch of money it will be distributed among the rich and if the lower classes want money they can earn it by providing a good or service the rich will want to pay for

Wait this is pretty much how Bitcoin works. I guess I was wrong, Bitcoin really will rEVOLutionize society RON PAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
golden...... showers?

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

People are so dumb. It's trickle-down economics not windfall economics. The government isn't going to "make it rain" over your head. These things happen gradually. Trickle.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
the rich will trickle down piss into the mouths of the poor

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln
please explain the difference between trickle down economics and voodoo economics. In full detail.

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
For best trickle down economics, start stabbing rich people until they pay you to make the bleeding stop.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

EvilJoven posted:

For best trickle down economics, start stabbing rich people until they pay you to make the bleeding stop.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
I'm the rich person who just hoards all the money and is a penny pinching rear end in a top hat who doesn't tip 100%

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
I prefer "tinkle". Trickle triggers me.

Digiwizzard
Dec 23, 2003

Pork Pro

Sir John Feelgood posted:

People are so dumb. It's trickle-down economics not windfall economics. The government isn't going to "make it rain" over your head. These things happen gradually. Trickle.

School Nickname
Apr 23, 2010

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:
Proscribe the rich. Go all-out Sulla on their asses.

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp

ProfessorMurder posted:

please explain the difference between trickle down economics and voodoo economics. In full detail.

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I used to trickle in my booties

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I'm probably not the first to say I miss your old avatar.

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever

ProfessorMurder posted:

I used to trickle in my booties

:eyepop:

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

But I can't feed on the powerless when my cup's already overfilled

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
bickle down economics

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
ickle down trickonomics

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

EvilJoven posted:

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

For best trickle down economics, just pee on the poor before throwing nickels at them.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
I will teach you. PM me. Only $89.95 for a lifetime of riches trickled into your mouth

onemanlan
Oct 4, 2006
Job creator checking in. Working as intended except for obummer.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

EvilJoven posted:

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
hey here is something that is fun to think about: the US federal government funds tech research but doesn't actually collect revenue from its investment so whoever owns the company that gets research funding makes money from nowhere once the research develops a product.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Miltank posted:

hey here is something that is fun to think about : the US federal government funds tech research but doesn't actually collect revenue from its investment so whoever owns the company that gets research funding makes invisible money from nowhere once the US governments investments finally lead to a breakthrough.

dude they get the money back from TAXES retard

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
lol what taxes

the effective tax rate on big companies in the US laughably low

e: look at this poo poo

Moridin920 fucked around with this message at 01:21 on Oct 24, 2014

Devian666
Aug 20, 2008

Take some advice Chris.

Fun Shoe
posting for tickle downs economics

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004

FogHelmut posted:

But I can't feed on the powerless when my cup's already overfilled

Shumanuh hungry. Going hungry. yeah yeahee.

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

perhaps to facilitate the trickling downwards of money, we could simply have some kind of organisation that automatically takes a portion of the money that people who have a lot of money earn, while still leaving them the vast majority of it, and redistributes it to the people who don't have money

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I think ISIS does something like that but who knows how much of the rich tax they take makes it to poor people.

Arri
Jun 11, 2005
NpNp
the only thing i want trickling is the blood of the rich man through my teeth and down my chin as i bite into their soft sweet throats because gently caress a bread sandwich

Action Yak
Nov 9, 2008

There was a thing on Jon Stewart with piss buckets or something but I can't find any clips of it.

Arri
Jun 11, 2005
NpNp

Torka posted:

perhaps to facilitate the trickling downwards of money, we could simply have some kind of organisation that automatically takes a portion of the money that people who have a lot of money earn, while still leaving them the vast majority of it, and redistributes it to the people who don't have money

trick question people who have a lot of money don't earn it

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Maybe we should give all the money to the poor and worthless people and the rich and talented people can provide services and products so the poor buy it? I call it the trickle up theory.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brick cow
Oct 22, 2008
I was going to make a parody thread called "Making tickle downs economics work" then put together a gif of a downs kid being tickled then moneys shooting out of their orifices. I started looking for pics of downs kids being tickled then I felt really bad. So, I didn't.

Thanks for listening.

• Locked thread