Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

DrPossum posted:

i'm pro skub

you are a piece of poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

:neckbeard:

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

if guns were banned he would have just accidentally stabbed the baby instead

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
baby would have just killed himself with a cricket later, the gun specifically made and marketed to kids

save everyone some time , gj baby killer

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Something something responsible gun owners something

Tweet Me Balls
Apr 14, 2009

i wish the baby had shot the dad instead so i could laugh at this and make posts like, "drat, that's a cold-rear end baby shooting his own father in the face'.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Tweet Me Balls posted:

i wish the baby had shot the dad instead so i could laugh at this and make posts like, "drat, that's a cold-rear end baby shooting his own father in the face'.

it would be fun to see a 9 month old tried as an adult

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

MariusLecter posted:

baby would have just killed himself with a cricket later, the gun specifically made and marketed to kids

save everyone some time , gj baby killer

the cricket is also for midgets and small women, racist.

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

The Bible posted:

Something something responsible gun owners something

i'm a responsible gun owner and i've only shot my dishwasher and grazed my dog once so far

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

proof of concept posted:

always wanted to see a working class pregnant African-American woman to claim her unborn child as a dependent, just to see how fast conservatives could flipflop on personhood laws

Tweet Me Balls
Apr 14, 2009

proof of concept posted:

it really is a sign of the times when an adorable white baby gets treated this way for exercising his second amendment rights while OJ walks the streets a free man

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Jonny 290 posted:

always wanted to see a working pregnant African-American woman to claim her unborn child as a dependent, just to see how fast conservatives could flipflop on personhood laws

Your Rain
Nov 29, 2006
All those born beneath an angry star.
If you shoot your baby in the head, does child services take the baby away?

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Your Rain posted:

If you shoot your baby in the head, does child services take the baby away?

you just call planned parenthood and tell them you planned to terminate your parenthood.

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
I like to think I am a reasonably responsible gun owner, so you can imagine my surprise when I accidentally discharged my pistol while on the second floor of my house, narrowly missing my co-habitant who was on the first floor and leaving a cool 9mm hole

Sax Mortar
Aug 24, 2004
I went shooting for the first time ever last week, got a headshot on my first try (only at 10 yards though). Didn't try shooting through my leg first, that must be advanced technique stuff.

SaltyJesus
Jun 2, 2011

Arf!

troubled teen posted:

I went shooting for the first time ever last week, got a headshot on my first try (only at 10 yards though). Didn't try shooting through my leg first, that must be advanced technique stuff.

bring your kid with you next time

Shnag
Dec 8, 2010

"I'll be whatever I wanna do!"
You know whats really great? Hearing a gun owner claim that a gun is not a toy . Its kind of like a guy with a room full of power ranger toys who hotly claims that they are "They are action figures!" :argh:. Except more sad, as collectible figures is a harmless hobby which hurts no one. Also, they usually don't actually treat them as toys as they don't play them. Unlike guns, as guns owners actually play with guns .

Now, I need a gun goon to call me a "Stupid liberal human being bitch!" who then goes to "Guns and burgers" (an actual place, omfg lol) and watches proudly as their little girl unloads a full clip in someones face with an Uzi :allears:

Your Rain
Nov 29, 2006
All those born beneath an angry star.

Shnag posted:

You know whats really great? Hearing a gun owner claim that a gun is not a toy . Its kind of like a guy with a room full of power ranger toys who hotly claims that they are "They are action figures!" :argh:. Except more sad, as collectible figures is a harmless hobby which hurts no one. Also, they usually don't actually treat them as toys as they don't play them. Unlike guns, as guns owners actually play with guns .

Now, I need a gun goon to call me a "Stupid liberal human being bitch!" who then goes to "Guns and burgers" (an actual place, omfg lol) and watches proudly as their little girl unloads a full clip in someones face with an Uzi :allears:

uh sir, it's a magazine not a CLIP

idiot liberal bitch human being

calusari
Apr 18, 2013

It's mechanical. Seems to come at regular intervals.
is his gun clean at least?

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

big dick, small dick, i'm the guy with the gun :clint:

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
throw the baby in the ganges

Shnag
Dec 8, 2010

Your Rain posted:

uh sir, it's a magazine not a CLIP

idiot liberal bitch human being

Yeah, and I think the little girl wasn't using a Uzi either, it was a klobb or something.

Guns owners are really serious over gun terminology. You reminded me how great it is to call any semi-automatic fire arm that makes use of a shoulder stock an :siren: Assault Rifle :siren: and watch gun owners absolutely lose their poo poo.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
I only caught a glimpse of his weapon but i'm pretty sure it was either a glock or an ak-47.

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx

Jesus armed the 5,000 by dividing bullets into more bullets

Tamerlame
Oct 20, 2012

EmperorFritoBandito posted:

He died for our guns.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Guns are cool and fun and everyone should have them so they can experience the joy of shooting themselves and others.

Benjamin Arthur
Nov 7, 2012

Tezzor posted:

"cars kill a lot of people too by accident, why don't you want to ban CARS" - a sincere argument gun fanboys think is a slam dunk

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Shnag posted:

Yeah, and I think the little girl wasn't using a Uzi either, it was a klobb or something.

Guns owners are really serious over gun terminology. You reminded me how great it is to call any semi-automatic fire arm that makes use of a shoulder stock an :siren: Assault Rifle :siren: and watch gun owners absolutely lose their poo poo.

isn't it assault WEAPON that makes balding fat white men flip out? I think assault rifle is a real thing. whatever makes 2nd amendment nuts angry is the term i use

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx

Tamerlame posted:

He died for our guns.

Judas sold him out to the Romans by stealing his firing pin, which is why Jesus directed his faithful to amass new guns obsessively and keep them all out in the open where they can be carefully monitored as soon as he came back to life

EmperorFritoBandito fucked around with this message at 22:52 on Oct 25, 2014

Morton Salt Grrl
Sep 2, 2011

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
FRESH BLOOD

May their memory be a justification for genocide
Is the gun ok?

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
I live in Indiana I'll go to his house and learn his strats

Shnag
Dec 8, 2010

you irl posted:

isn't it assault WEAPON that makes balding fat white men flip out? I think assault rifle is a real thing. whatever makes 2nd amendment nuts angry is the term i use

Yeah, because a gun isn't a weapon! Its a tool . I mean, its like a hammer, but instead of striking down nails, you strike down people whose skin colour you don't like. And like a hammer, you practice by playing with it recreationally with your children. And instead of practicing hitting a nail into a board as you would do when you were building a house. You practice aiming at a human shaped form, aiming for the head and torso for best results, as you would do when you practice killing a human being. All in all, great family fun.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

EmperorFritoBandito posted:

Take these bullets, for they are my flesh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0mI9DwunY8