Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Communist
Jun 13, 2001
If found outside nmp3s, please return.
I've been teaching high school English for 7 years. Yesterday, I walked into the bathroom and saw this picture posted on the wall of the bathroom that we all share. It pretty much exemplifies the mindset of the people in my department.

What images really represent the mindset or attitude of your workplace?

Communist fucked around with this message at 01:13 on Oct 24, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
It makes me chuckle when one of the drones drops a bolt and the guards grab him, beat him bloody, and then behead him alive right there on the factory floor before dragging the body off to eat it

Cosmos
Jan 8, 2006

All that is or was or ever will be

Yaldabaoth posted:

It makes me chuckle when one of the drones drops a bolt and the guards grab him, beat him bloody, and then behead him alive right there on the factory floor before dragging the body off to eat it

You work for FoxConn? Cool

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

There's a wine called Chateau du Pape and the word Pape makes me laugh.

Jack-in-the-Bach
Oct 15, 2005

Wide load

Communist
Jun 13, 2001
If found outside nmp3s, please return.

Yaldabaoth posted:

I love my iPad. I wouldn't trade it for all the workers in the world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ch%C3%A2teauneuf-du-Pape_AOC

Pape world.

• Locked thread