Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who should I gay with?
Morrissey
David Bowie
Henry Rollins
Aatrek
View Results

• Locked thread
Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

ProfessorMurder posted:

Bowie would know how to handle a first-timer. Being a first-timer with Rollins would just be awkward.

I think even an inexperienced Rollins would come prepared to lose his gay virginity and would probably have done a lot of research and had talks with prominent gays to ensure he wasn't ruining you two's first time. Therefore, there might be a few awkward moments but they would be the kind you both could laugh off, create an intimate climate of understanding and communication and come out of the experience with a lot of good memories. I think they both are great choices for gay sex. If I were a man I would want to have gay sex with Bowie but I think for a first time gay sexual experience it would be pretty crushing for your ego if you looked back to see David Bowie checking his watch because your rear end in a top hat wasn't impressing him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Also, I think Rollins probably has the girthier cock.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
I know, you're thinking "first time, why would I want the girthier cock?" but trust me, go big or go home.

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I think even an inexperienced Rollins would come prepared to lose his gay virginity and would probably have done a lot of research and had talks with prominent gays to ensure he wasn't ruining you two's first time. Therefore, there might be a few awkward moments but they would be the kind you both could laugh off, create an intimate climate of understanding and communication and come out of the experience with a lot of good memories. I think they both are great choices for gay sex. If I were a man I would want to have gay sex with Bowie but I think for a first time gay sexual experience it would be pretty crushing for your ego if you looked back to see David Bowie checking his watch because your rear end in a top hat wasn't impressing him.

You put more thought into it than I did, and as a result, you are correct. I'd rather start with Rollins then practice until I'm good enough for David Bowie.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

ProfessorMurder posted:

You put more thought into it than I did, and as a result, you are correct. I'd rather start with Rollins then practice until I'm good enough for David Bowie.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

haha morrisey is such an idiot, it would just be an angry gently caress and then id force feed the bitch some loving bacon while doing my best to imitate his whiney rear end voice when he sings meat is murder

Benny the Snake
Apr 11, 2012

GUM CHEWING INTENSIFIES
Rollins. Dude has that silver-fox thing going for him :allears:

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Benny the Snake posted:

Rollins. Dude has that silver-fox thing going for him :allears:

yep

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

god, finally

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhiCmOe5GCw

Freddy would be a logical choice since it would involve an orgy and you could take you pick from any number of dicks 'n butts, and he wouldn't care as long as he could watch.

But if you're not looking for a tight virgin bottom I'd suggest the Biebs.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
biebs seems like the kind who would want to top even tho everyone and their aunt knows that he's a walking bitchboy

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
biebs is hot and id bum him.

there i said it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

Stoic Commie posted:

david bowie thought jimmy page put a curse on him he's cray
That's a selling point. Why not have hot crazy sex with David Bowie?

• Locked thread