Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CaptainButtSmack
Oct 21, 2008
7 I think was mine lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pillow Clerk
Oct 18, 2008
LOnger than this one, I expect.

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
a lot

brick cow
Oct 22, 2008
i had like a 4 year streak of my threads getting gassed within the first four replies, then i had a three page thread that died silently in the great database massacre of '14

BASF
Jun 16, 2011

by Ralp
eleventy zillion

Wooten
Oct 4, 2004

I think it was when that guy spent all his money to win a rasta banana it was a pretty big thread. I printed it out and framed it.

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

:gas:

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib
mine was the loving lena dunham thread. i didn't even give a poo poo about it

e: 16 pages

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

Did you read the anonymous confessions thread? Because one of the confessions really reminds me of you, if it's not a false flag.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
somewhere around a few dozen. it was either my chiropractor thread or my soylent thread.

Killed a Girl in 96
Jun 15, 2001

DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP
8 years ago I had a thread analyzing people's handwriting and it made it to like forever pages but i eventually gave up because it was way too much work. yolo

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
"Ask a troon" was 75 pages.

I think I did one that lasted like 15 too.

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

all of you are playing right into OP's nefarious plan

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
444 so far.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
shut

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
up

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
the nmd metal thread is still going strong since 2012

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
320 as of now

simple
Apr 11, 2007
The one and only time I made a post in gibbis my thread got rather big and was on page one for a number of days. Unfortunately, it was eventually sent to the gas chamber by the mods so I can't give you a page count OP.

I consider that post my finest achievement :dance:

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

spooky girlfriend posted:

Did you read the anonymous confessions thread? Because one of the confessions really reminds me of you, if it's not a false flag.

No I haven't. Is it a GBS thread?

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Evil Agita posted:

No I haven't. Is it a GBS thread?

Oh duh, its stickied right at the top

Edit: I most definitely didn't write that

Evil Agita fucked around with this message at 08:30 on Oct 24, 2014

MegaGatts
Dec 12, 2004

The Enteroctopus dofleini, also known as the giant Pacific octopus (GPO) or North Pacific giant octopus, is a large marine cephalopod belonging to the phylum Mollusca and is tripping balls.
134 atm dawg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Juando290
Apr 22, 2007

You stopped toe curlin in the hot tub cause you heard sperms stay alive in there and you have seen Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles enough times to know how that story ends.
I had longer ones in pages, but my longest running unarchived thread just turned three years old yesterday. Only 8 pages (craigslist crazies thread) but it seems like once every couple months someone revives it. My most notable thread ended up being a photoshop phriday.

• Locked thread