Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.
no man i am totally rich. you are the fool for not taking this opportunity as seriously as i did.

*leased car gets repo'd two months later*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Precedents come and go, but death goes on forever.
Aren't you tired of your bosses getting all the money? You can set up a website and make millions!

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque puņ essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

My friend once put a dead beetle in some brand-name make-up kit and posted it on Facebook to try and sell more Forever Living poo poo. It didn't work.

The next time she saw me she cried and then later asked if she should sign up with Utility Warehouse instead. If I wasn't entirely numb to external stimuli, I'd probably have laughed at her by this point.

• Locked thread