Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bellows lugosi
Aug 9, 2003

Looking for a browser plugin to help me post faster. Canned threads, auto-voting, "im gay" snipes. Anyone up to the task?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

not me, i'm gay

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

ansel autisms posted:

Looking for a browser plugin to help me post faster. Canned threads, auto-voting, "im gay" snipes. Anyone up to the task?

im actually working on a script that will post random youtube comments to threads

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

ansel autisms posted:

op im gay

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

Poetic Justice posted:

im actually working on a script that will post random youtube comments to threads

i'm a venture capitalist and would like to contribute $20 million to this idea. let's talk.

bellows lugosi
Aug 9, 2003

Poetic Justice posted:

haha if your going to come, bring some hot girl to make it worth while

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
Shakira was always ugly as gently caress and now she's old as well.

Norton
Feb 18, 2006

is there somewhere i can get a feed of random youtube comments ?? dont want to click on videos

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

real pros pay children in third world sweatshops to shitpost for them

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Norton posted:

is there somewhere i can get a feed of random youtube comments ?? dont want to click on videos

http://enjoys.it/stuff/youtubecommentgenerator.php
http://www.randomyoutubecomment.com/

that second one isn't so good, it pulls a lot of non english comments

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

com[uter stuff is for nerds, loser

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
the only plugin i want is the op to plugin my butt

because im gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pochoclo
Feb 4, 2008

No...
Clapping Larry

• Locked thread