Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

They are very uncomfortable shoes :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
S O A P

hallo spacedog
Apr 3, 2007

this chaos is killing me
💫🐕🔪😱😱

same

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

Don't really feel like I need to have keds just because my parents had keds, ya know?

false flag post-op
May 13, 2009

Enjoy Every Sandvich
What do you wear on your feet.... Asking for a friend....:ssh:

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
actually my forest green high top keds are prety cool for poo poo kicking around and go well with a lot of stuff even tho they're about to disintegrate any day

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp

Warren Zevon posted:

shopping bags and duct tape

Canned Bread
Feb 26, 2013

Best Thing Since Sliced!
you've gotta be kedding me...

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

Warren Zevon posted:

Well, I have a LOT of shoes because I don't feel like I need to settle down and have keds. :colbert:

But right now I'm wearing Onitsuka Tigers.

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

carrion kit posted:

actually my forest green high top keds are prety cool for poo poo kicking around and go well with a lot of stuff even tho they're about to disintegrate any day

Jesus Christ man, I don't advocate having keds, but if you're going to have keds you should probably take care of them!

false flag post-op
May 13, 2009

Enjoy Every Sandvich
I had a pair of Nike Pumps once. Still be wearing them today if my stupid feet would have stopped growing.

false flag post-op
May 13, 2009

Enjoy Every Sandvich
PUMP PUMP PUMP....SHHHHhhhhh

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

Warren Zevon posted:

I had a pair of Nike Pumps once. Still be wearing them today if my stupid feet would have stopped growing.

Don't you mean Reebok Pumps? If you know this little about shoes you'll never be responsible enough for keds.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
hol[y gently caress I just found out im wearing the polo version of keds

OMG I FEEL LIKE SUCH A DOUCHEBAAAAGG

false flag post-op
May 13, 2009

Enjoy Every Sandvich

spooky girlfriend posted:

Don't you mean Reebok Pumps? If you know this little about shoes you'll never be responsible enough for keds.

No mine had an external pump tube that I shot in the back of my shoes. It wasn't elegant, but it was functional.

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord

spooky girlfriend posted:

Jesus Christ man, I don't advocate having keds, but if you're going to have keds you should probably take care of them!

if you report me for abusing keds and they get taken away from me it will be the last thing you do bitch. i'll put the works on you so bad you'll never be able to have keds of your own, or chew food

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

1gnoirents posted:

hol[y gently caress I just found out im wearing the polo version of keds

OMG I FEEL LIKE SUCH A DOUCHEBAAAAGG

Calm down, breathe. Are you also not wearing socks? Only then is it time to panic.

• Locked thread