Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
i haven't been paying attention.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arri
Jun 11, 2005
NpNp
I've been trying to get a free mumia for years but I can never find one

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
check craigslist

Selim Sivad
Sep 2, 2008

by Ralp
I got mumia for half off once because his stitching was a little wonky, but you don't really notice it if you're not looking for it.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
You know how Coca-Cola tried to replace Coke Classic with New Coke and ended up changing it back because enough people bitched about it? They should apply the same policy to when an entertainer gets locked up because entertainers are just products too

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Yeah, the S1W's went in there ages ago and bust him out.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Yaldabaoth posted:

You know how Coca-Cola tried to replace Coke Classic with New Coke and ended up changing it back because enough people bitched about it? They should apply the same policy to when an entertainer gets locked up because entertainers are just products too

wow that's pretty deep

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Nah he killed a cop and hysterical liberals are largely ineffective at rewriting history so that he did not kill that cop and require incarceration. They did get him off death row though.

Starving Autist
Oct 20, 2007

by Ralp

Tautologicus posted:

Nah he killed a cop and hysterical liberals are largely ineffective at rewriting history so that he did not kill that cop and require incarceration. They did get him off death row though.

He killed a cop, and should be rewarded for it imo

Bold Robot
Jan 6, 2009

Be brave.

can I get a tldr on why they even want to free him, I read the first few paragraphs of his wikipedia article and he seems like a pretty bad dude

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

he was railroaded by a corrupt police department and DA and got an unfair trial, but he absolutely really did kill that cop

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>

Yaldabaoth posted:

lmao you're loving sheltered as hell if you think Mumia was an entertainer

stump collector
May 28, 2007

The-Mole posted:

lmao you're loving sheltered as hell if you think Mumia was an entertainer

he went to jail for capital entertainment

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Some freespirit northeast college or another made him their guest speaker on civil rights or something as if he has anything at all to tell anyone on any subject. "Well speaking as a man who shot a man to death and then have spent the rest of my life in an 8 by 10 cell, i certainly have nuanced and worthwhile opinions on this and very many other subjects..let me explain"

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
i don't think so tim

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

this july my 7-11's slurpee machine was broke so i got a free mumia AND a free nelson mandela

Hellbeard
Apr 8, 2002

Please report me if you see me post in GBS so a moderator may bulldoze my account like a palestinian school.
Did they incur the curse of the mumia?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014

• Locked thread