Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RAGE HOLE
Jun 7, 2006

Stendhal Stockholm
Last night I had a dream about a five act story that I was intensely invested in and now I can only remember two of the acts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RAGE HOLE
Jun 7, 2006

Stendhal Stockholm

Trees and Squids posted:

several Grown rear end adults suggested I watch Avatar: The Last Airbender. watched the first episode but it seemed like the target demographic was 10 year olds? why are grown rear end adults telling me to watch this show....???

The first season is very kiddy. It gets a lot more interesting with shades of grey of good vs evil in the second and third seasons. And it has really excellent martial arts animation.

I hear the recent spinoff has gotten really great these last two seasons. But once again I have been too turned off by the stupid first season to pick it up again.

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
last night I dreamed that i was wandering around some kind of exhibit, only it was really just an abandoned turn of the century town, not curated or preserved or anything, just a few bits of it cordoned off. there was great significance to it, but I couldn't really place it. the night before I dreamed that I was arguing with an ex girlfriend I haven't seen in 10 years.

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
Peanut butter stuck in my throat! Peanut butter stuck in my throat! Choking to death here! Goodbye goons

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
wanna go to bed cause i have work but old lady want me to give her the business tonight

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
have harime nui cuckold you. old lady will be satisfied and her pussy juices will help dissolve the peanut butter. two problems, one solution

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

RAGE HOLE posted:

Last night I had a dream about a five act story that I was intensely invested in and now I can only remember two of the acts.

i had a dream that former texas governor ann richards went on a revenge killing at the school i was a kindergarten teacher at. apparently someone ruined her political career. after the lockdown was lifted we found her dead body in a locked office. she OD'd on barbiturates

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
I just microwaved a hot dog only I microwaved it for too long and it exploded. It looked, it looked like when a dude gets a prince albert and that poo poo tears and they end up with a split penis head. It looked like that. Yeah, I ate it anyway, with relish, cheez whiz and tiger sauce.

Crackwhore Barrel
Mar 10, 2012

When customers bring their obese kids in to eat, i water down the sugary beverages their parents order them. I give rude fat people light ranch and uppity cunts decaf. Take THAT, society:clint:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

• Locked thread