Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Seriously though, twix are the best

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
Turtles

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
twix, also heath except for how they stick on the teeth

Khorne posted:

apparently the op has never had twix, it's like a kit kat but better

the real best mainstream garbage candy is heath bars though

listen to this guy

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
i had a kit kat the other day that had no wafer in it and i was pissed bc thats my favorite part

twix has never disappointed me in that way

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

TOILETLORD posted:

hmm i must be crazy then because last bag i grabbed said turkey on the back.

the company is german but they have factories around the world

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Chris Christie posted:

:respek:

This guy knows what's up.

drat straight i do.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
Ok, found the perfect venue

CNN posted:

For its fans, getting into a Porsche can be like a religious experience, but it's probably no substitute for getting into the Sistine Chapel.
For the first time ever, the Apostolic Palace in the Vatican -- one of the world's most celebrated example of Renaissance art -- can be rented out for corporate charity events.
http://money.cnn.com/2014/10/20/news/companies/porsche-sistine-chapel/

Seņor Lowtax can we rent the Sistine Chapel for this?

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

Khorne posted:

apparently the op has never had twix, it's like a kit kat but better

the real best mainstream garbage candy is heath bars though

this

ban the op

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

NiceGuy posted:

The problem with your thesis OP is that kit kats are in fact loving awful. Hope this clears things up!

smdh

twix are good but too sweet imho

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

mind the walrus posted:

White Chocolate is the devil's milk.

then hail satan's titties *eats white reese's*

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you
I like some of the old ones - Zagnut, BUN, Chunky, Salted Nut Rolls. I must not be the only one.

an old one I don't like is French Burnt Peanuts. Oh yeah those sound great let me have some of those and some Italian Shitted-On and Rotted Almonds too!

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

NiceGuy posted:

The problem with your thesis OP is that kit kats are in fact loving awful. Hope this clears things up!

I agree

Personally I make my own candy mixing spinach and vegemite + a lil' cinnamon (it's a natural sweetener) it's veggie and very healthy for you, if you'd like my recipe just PM me

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

2014; The year I whored myself out for title changes.

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie
You filthy Candy Casuals have obviously never had the privledge of tasting Ritter Sport. Please try some within your life time. I recommend Strawberry yogurt flavor if you can't manage to get your goony little mits on the strawberry vanilla wafer master race flavor. Honestly Kit Kats are like a poor mans Ritter Sport. Don't even bother with there marzipan flavor or there dark hazel nut.

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

You've got guts! Come to my village, I'll buy you lunch.

close thread

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie

Okay, Now close thread.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

because it's been contaminated?

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.
We said mainstream candy, not candy they you can only get at the fancy richy-rich shops. :colbert:

I was gonna call the dark KitKat the best mainstream candy. But then I got reminded about Take Fives. So we'll call it second.

Milky Way and Snickers are too common.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

TheRatboyGenius posted:

Okay, Now close thread.

sorry no

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

You've got guts! Come to my village, I'll buy you lunch.

ArbitraryC posted:

because it's been contaminated?

if you're allergic to or simply can't enjoy coconut (let alone chocolate, of course) you truly are a pitiful creature not meant for this earth

edit: i guess it could be the nuts, too? which is still sad but not quite as "why bother living"

Tuxedo Catfish fucked around with this message at 03:02 on Oct 26, 2014

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib
i love kit kats. i won a nexus 7 tablet from one

e:

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Three Musketeers Truffle Crisp was too good for this world. It was like a Three Musketeers with half the nougat replaced by astronaut ice cream.

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

No! That's like there worst flavor of all! Cornflakes were invented to stop masturbation. Kellogs thought that meat and certain flavorful or seasoned foods increased sexual desire, and that plainer food, especially cereals and nuts, could curb it.

Flaccid Trip
Apr 29, 2008

mind the walrus posted:

White Chocolate is the devil's milk.

Crunchie Bars are the poo poo though.

These and Violet Crumble are absolutely delicious. Unfortunately, the only place I can buy them nearby is World Market.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Drum posted:

These and Violet Crumble are absolutely delicious. Unfortunately, the only place I can buy them nearby is World Market.

Best thing to do is chill them a bit before eating them. So delicious. I know I've found Crunchie's in a US pharmacy at one point or another among a block of Cadbury products, but I think it was like some regional test market thing cause it was only once or twice.

loving :911:

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender
kit kats are awesome but i dont buy them because all their commercials make sounds that have people chewing and i dont want to loving hear people eat, ever

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

TheRatboyGenius posted:

You filthy Candy Casuals have obviously never had the privledge of tasting Ritter Sport. Please try some within your life time. I recommend Strawberry yogurt flavor if you can't manage to get your goony little mits on the strawberry vanilla wafer master race flavor. Honestly Kit Kats are like a poor mans Ritter Sport. Don't even bother with there marzipan flavor or there dark hazel nut.

Oh man, their lemon wafers are like citrusy sex in my mouth.

Terry Francona
Jan 20, 2004

by Cowcaster
The answer is Skor bars you drat idiots. Toffee and dark chocolate what's not to love?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Payday idiots.

Dianetics
Jun 6, 2014
Twix

Terry Francona
Jan 20, 2004

by Cowcaster
Well Chinatown does love nuts after all.

Tromboner
Jan 17, 2006
The lack of snickers in this thread is god drat disappointing. You guys need to step your candy game up.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Terry Francona posted:

Well Chinatown does love nuts after all.

:yum:

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

TheRatboyGenius posted:

No! That's like there worst flavor of all! Cornflakes were invented to stop masturbation. Kellogs thought that meat and certain flavorful or seasoned foods increased sexual desire, and that plainer food, especially cereals and nuts, could curb it.

and that's also why we have graham crackers

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

Howard Beale posted:

and that's also why we have graham crackers

Basically anything that's bland tasting.

dev286
Nov 30, 2006

Let it be all the best.
I used to live next to a Cadbury factory and the whole neighborhood would smell like whatever they were making that day. I would wake up to wafts of Caramilk, Crunchie, Wunderbar... It was glorious.

PS best candy bar is Wunderbar especially if you put it in the fridge for a while... Do they have that in the US? It's loving amazing.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Honj Steak
May 31, 2013

Hi there.
Why is it that American candy is so extremely sweet? Maybe because then you can eat less?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

nope, we're just raised with way more sugar in our diet so without as much sweetness candy wouldn't taste right to us

• Locked thread