Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Killed a Girl in 96
Jun 15, 2001

DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP
Gabe dims the lights in his beautiful penthouse apartment. Soft music plays in the background and he coaxes you towards the couch. His smell, bitter but robust, fills your nostrils as you lean in towards him. "Gabe", you say, massaging his gentle body, "I'm scared of these feelings".

Gabe smiles and embraces you like the father you never had. As you lay back on the couch one only one thought enters your mind: DotA 2 is the greatest video game ever made.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
good.

Killed a Girl in 96
Jun 15, 2001

DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP
thanks buddy

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

Gabe's massive belly suffocated me, his putrid sweat dripping into my open mouth. As my tongue came into contact, I felt a rush of intimate pleasure fill my brain as my curved wang rose like Gabe's monthly net worth

Sidecrab
Jul 16, 2012

Gabe Newell uh, says "Hello." to you.

You say "hello"

Everyone is happy...

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Taking a deep breath, I started upstairs to meet my fate. Berating myself for the melodramatic turn of thought, I fought to regain my composure so I could present a normal facade to my friend. But seeing him kneeling by the fire with his waistcoat off and his shirt undone came very close to destroying my equilibrium. The flames danced on the curls on his chest with little glints of gold.

I am lean and practically hairless and my sudden wish to touch those curls and feel them beneath my fingers took my breath away. He turned to me and stretched forth his hand to bring me into the room. My silence must have disconcerted him but he accepted it as he accepts all of my incomprehensible reactions to things. I closed the door firmly behind me and came forward to set the bowl on the hearth.

The bottle of liniment was already warming by the fire and I tried not to watch while Gabe finished unfastening his shirt and gingerly shrugged the linen from his shoulders. The scar was still quite livid against the pale skin and it drew my fingers like a magnet. I'd only seen it once before and I wished suddenly that I'd been there to keep the bullet from him.
Wishful thinking on my part, since he'd coped quite well on his own. My fingers touched the scar gently and my touch froze him in place like a rabbit suddenly come face to face with a mastiff. My other hand took the cloth by the bowl and dipped it in the now not-so-boiling water. Bringing it to his shoulder, I pressed the warmth to the sore muscle beneath the scar.
He quivered at that sudden infusion of heat and his hands moved restlessly on his thighs. I felt the shift and play of flesh beneath my hands and had a sudden urge to trace the long muscles all up and down his body. Noting the awkwardness of his crouch, I wondered how to get him into a more comfortable position.

"Gabe, would you mind sitting with your back to the fire?" I finally suggested. "It will provide more heat on your sore muscles and enable me to see more clearly while I rub in the liniment."

His blue eyes looked searchingly into mine before he nodded shyly and turned to sit in the position I'd suggested. I used the moment to drop the cloth into the basin and rose to my own feet to remove my jacket and waistcoat. The room was warm enough; I wouldn't need my dressing gown. So, I contented myself with rolling up my sleeves and undoing my collar.

"I wonder, Gabe, what idiot invented the stiff collar? It is impractical in the extreme and a detriment to the circulation of men everywhere." I mused out loud while I moved back to his left side and settled myself in a modified lotus position.

He rewarded me with his hearty laugh and a flash of his straight white teeth. Through his chortles, he managed a brief comment. "Probably the same man who invented the woman's bustle. Impractical, indeed."

Uncapping the bottle of liquid, I started at the unfamiliar odor. This was not the scent I was used to smelling on my friend. Pouring a little into my hand, I rubbed it between my fingers. The viscosity was much thicker than the other was. And such an interesting scent ... lemon, and what was that hint of . . . rosemary?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Monkey Man
Jun 10, 2012

HERD U WERE TALKIN SHIT

• Locked thread