Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Widdiful
Oct 10, 2012

ove with my computer. is this normal? my computers a qt and also funny. doesnt have a job and has some weird smell that i just cant describe. its kind of like a salmon mixed with an orange? these things aside im in love with my computer. do you yopspos guys/gals feel the same way about your or my compouter? have you everr thought of taking the 'next step'? which port is best size? how can i know if my computer feels the same way? i just kinda, you know, i want to get thios off my chest and i feel like this is the best way. you know? im kinda feelign all kinds of emoticons and honestly ive not been too happy recently. is it just a phase? or is this tue love? just a confused fella seeking help and reassurance pls no hate comments itt tia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pram
Jun 10, 2001
bump i guess

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
i feel like your computer is possibly a piece of poo poo

i know mine is, figuratively of course

otherwise that would mean i or you were just mashing hands into a couple ponds of feces and that doesn't seem right somehow

pounds ponds w/e

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
Thx for the effort, op. Many Yosposters could learn a thing or 2 from this.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Jeremy Kyle poo poo right here op

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

syscall girl posted:

i feel like your computer is possibly a piece of poo poo

mine has a 5k display and is definitely not a pos op

Widdiful
Oct 10, 2012

my computer is, admittedly, a pos but ive been ordering lots of good parts and will have a very good gaming rig that can play all the latest video games at high resolutions, perhaps even 4k? who knows, i havent decided on a new monitor yet but its most likely going to be a 27" 1440p monitor. only time will tell, however. in a week and a bit i should have all the parts i need to build it and will then build it. its going to be very fast, very pretty and very very epic. laugh all you want at my pos dell-like pc but in a few weeks time ill be the one whos laughing. laughing while pwning u at cs go and touhou with my brand new gaming rig. its going to own so hard and my gaming skills will increase tenfold. i cant wait for this new pc because it wont be a pos running a dead gpu and intel hd graphics 4000. i am very excited for my new gaming experience and im glad that i can tell u all in the 'pos about it. i might even take a few cheeky pics of it idk. might tweet them or post them here or, heck, maybe even both. i hope u look forward to it as much as i do and boy i sure am looking forward to my new gaming rig. its going to own and pwn and ule be mad jell that its not ur pc.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

source you are quote s

z0rlandi viSSer
Nov 5, 2013

pram posted:

bump i guess

Widdiful
Oct 10, 2012

Captain Foo posted:

source you are quote s

everything i have posted in this thread i have written myself. im not the kind of poster to just copy somebody elses work and pass it off as my own. thats just not my style, man. i put a lot of effort into my posting and i feel like this thread has really helped me express myself. not only my love for my computer but also my general fellings. i think that this thread has been a good success but unfortuantly as with every time i feel like ive made a great thread its always after making a much worse, low content poo poo thread, this thread hasnt been as popular as i had previously hoped. i mean, it hasnt exactly bombed but its kinda goin under the radar. flying low. its not like i care tbh i mean the people who have read it are definately happier and more fulfilled people because of it and i feel pride in helping people better themselves and it makes me happy knowing that ive made other people happy. its just what gets me going as an internet funnyman and sometimes real life funnyman if i ever have human contact, which is few and far between but the little human contact i do have im tellin jokes left and right. like a machine. makes me feel good, you know? makes me worthwhile.

Ericadia
Oct 31, 2007

Not A Unicorn

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

wabbit meltdown itt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Foo