Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Overall I thought it was completely boring due to the complete lack of character depth. The director tried to take on this massive undertaking by trying to stay faithful to the books and it was his fatal flaw. The books were never made to be adapted for the silver screen and because of that they can develop characters over thousands of pages and include a cast so large that when replicated needs to be watered down to only a few minutes of screen time per character. Most of the actors could hardly sell their role at all and I found myself annoyingly distracted at Martha's lack of a consistent accent. Popping in and out of half New York and half Boston was a sure sign that she had no idea what she was doing and probably hardly prepared for this role, which is a shame considering she is one of the only actors in this film with any notoriety. I found myself predicting the unbelievably phoned in plot and was hardly surprised when Langdon framed Grieves for the murder of his own son, anyone could have seen that coming a mile away. The screen writers for this film probably didn't even proof read their first draft before sending it off, as evidence of their incompetence and plot holes pile up through the ever dragging 2 hour and 47 minute run time. Seriously, what if Grieves had decided to notify ANYONE about what he was doing before he goes to see Langdon. Boom, problem solved. Movie over.

4/10 wouldn't watch again. Wouldn't recommend it either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
The Dungeon Master and the Chastity Fedora was a poo poo film. 1 Star

"Ethics in gaming journalism? What about ethics in Greyhawk?? What about the game, Richard? Its like I don't even know you anymore!" - Jennifer speaking to Richard the DM after he failed to attend another D&D session.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Wow, Good Morning Vietnam 2? Really, whose loving idea was this? Man, I bet Robin Williams wished he was dead.

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

Back to the Future 4, what the gently caress? Why is Marty shaking so much when there's global warming?

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

hangover 4, finally back to form for the wolf pack. youll be laughing your rear end off at their adventures in paris. 5/5

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
This is the weirdest animated movie I have never seen. The plot is all weird and the protagonist is this tiny woman with really long hair. The most memorable scene is this female frog dressed like Charo, singing to her about how she should marry one of her sons. The frogs look distinctly hispanic. The person who did the soundtrack for this movie is Barry Manilow.

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.
star trek 3. ok, now i know jj is loving with us. lightsabers? are you loving kidding me?

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 9 days!)

United 93 2 is actually better than the original. Once in a blue moon!

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
That funny video in your OP was pretty funny and actually cool.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Bruce Kison posted:

Back to the Future 4, what the gently caress? Why is Marty shaking so much when there's global warming?
gently caress you, Back to the Future 4: Back to the Chode dimension was a great movie.

the non-chodes represent actors and celebrities, you see, because all of the chode-having masses are jealous of them but they don't realize that the vast amount of unwanted attention you get from having a normal penis in the Chode Dimension becomes unpleasant and overwhelming very quickly.

and you have no heart if you didn't smile at the scene where Marty rollerskates but goes off course because of a parkinsonian tic and grabs onto the clothesline, and his pants are pulled off when they get stuck on the antenna of Chode Obamas presidential limo. the look on everyones face is priceless as is michael j fox's golden delivery. "gulp! now they know my secret!!"

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

If it's alright with everyone I'd like to post a thesis on why Dumbass Summer Blockbuster #5 is shot much better, and is therefore more deserving of money, than Dumbass Summer Blockbuster #3.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

nah I love ya smg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BASF
Jun 16, 2011

by Ralp
Yo, this movie is straight up wack, my nigga!. Peace out.

• Locked thread