Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
T.C.
Feb 10, 2004

Believe.
Canucks bench is going to lead the league in penalty minutes. Clearly it is gritty and other similar good things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Angry Asian posted:

Uhhhhhh CAS help me out here, is the game being televised tonight?? I cant find it!?

Sportsnet Vancouver. It's a speciality channel, it used to be the ppv games, but now you have to pay for an entire channel!

Chicken Doodle
May 16, 2007

ThinkTank posted:

Sportsnet Vancouver. It's a speciality channel, it used to be the ppv games, but now you have to pay for an entire channel!

Or you can get Hockey Streams which to a newbie so far has been exceptional for watching games. gently caress Rogers, :getin:

Angry Asian
May 24, 2006
*BOOMSHAKALAKA*
Hmmmm grainy rear end stream for tonight i guess...

And yeah i'm about ready to pull the trigger on hockeystreams after seeing everyone rave about it

T.C.
Feb 10, 2004

Believe.
I have gamecentre. Nothing is blacked out anymore because Rogers owns all the Canucks rights, so it's actually pretty great. A little expensive though.

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

SubCrid TC posted:

I have gamecentre. Nothing is blacked out anymore because Rogers owns all the Canucks rights, so it's actually pretty great. A little expensive though.

I have it too and I've enjoyed being able to watch any game I want. However, I feel the service has suffered. I had essentially no buffering last year, but it's been a big problem this season. I often have to open and close the app two or three times on my Xbox before it comes up with a steady stream.

T.C.
Feb 10, 2004

Believe.
There have been a surprising number of open ice hit attempts by the Canucks today

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

You'll take the ride to leave this town along that yellow line
Sbisa attempting to make up for scoring a goal

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE
i have hockeystreams this year after using GCL last year and i kinda miss GCL. just a nicer interface and the games score bar on hockeystreams disappears every time i full screen and then un-full screen the window, which is annoying (and it's firefox with no plugins because i use chrome for everything else sooo i don't think that's my issue). i like to watch AHL and WHL games on occasion, which hockeystreams provides, so that's nice, but other than that i liked GCL better.

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Not to pile on here, but man does Sbisa ever suck. I'm not actually convinced he's played defence before this year. He has no clue what he's doing. It's a nightmare every time he steps on the ice.

T.C.
Feb 10, 2004

Believe.

ThinkTank posted:

I have it too and I've enjoyed being able to watch any game I want. However, I feel the service has suffered. I had essentially no buffering last year, but it's been a big problem this season. I often have to open and close the app two or three times on my Xbox before it comes up with a steady stream.

I'm using the website on my HTPC and its actually smoother than last year most of the time. So who knows!

T.C.
Feb 10, 2004

Believe.
I can't figure out how to make the bottom menu bar disappear in the full screen mode on the website. I'm pretty sure I used to be able to do it. Only thing that annoys me.

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

Burr :stare:

T.C.
Feb 10, 2004

Believe.
Ward was really annoyed off that first pp face off and I'm not sure why. He stood there for a few seconds shaking his head with his hands up when play started and then got all irritated with the ref at the next whistle

T.C.
Feb 10, 2004

Believe.
Haha, went back and looked. Linesman dropped the puck before he put his stick down. Looks like he took too long, so Hank put his stick down and basically got free possession.

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

Capitals have been incredibly sloppy tonight. So many dumb giveaways.

Angry Asian
May 24, 2006
*BOOMSHAKALAKA*
Hahaha we get to watch the Sedins play keepaway for the rest of the game now

T.C.
Feb 10, 2004

Believe.
I'm surprised there wasn't a penalty on the Canucks for that three man mugging heading to the Canucks net

Angry Asian
May 24, 2006
*BOOMSHAKALAKA*
Or just watch Vrbata go long! :siren:

Chicken Doodle
May 16, 2007

:siren: Vrbata!

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

T.C.
Feb 10, 2004

Believe.
Higgins has some pretty huge shoulder pads this year

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!
I approve, Vancouver

I approve

Also, Henrik has more goals than Daniel and Daniel has more assists than Henrik

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brennan
Jan 18, 2005

I've determined the cause of all the Caps losses: They are all the games I have watched. I guess that means I should stop watching.

• Locked thread