Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
Went out to grab something at the store, sudden deluge of rain, rain stops and

Rainbow :love:

Post rainbows itt as relief from the recent spate of GBS goon on goon violence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
Unicorns are also an acceptable posting topic itt. Post pics of unicorns you know or have met, or transcripts of your conversations.

Also any stories or anecdotes of unicorns being farmed for eggs, milk and cheese.

Livewire42
Oct 2, 2013
Gay.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

nice photoshop. everyone knows you cant take a picture of a rainbow, they are the vampires of the sky

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

my favorite part about rainbows besides the fact that they are so cool is that when they happen is checking the insta and seeing all the same rainbow from different places

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yT0gRc2c2wQ

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

I don't know if this is a burn or a compliment but I am one of the few straight GBS posters :shrug:

If it's a compliment than thank you, it is a happy thread. If it's a burn then I'd say please refrain from negative comments. If the two of us came across a rainbow while standing together in the cool crisp October air I would not try to burn you my friend goon. I would not try to burn you... never will I burn another human again. It was a mistake. Look at the rainbow friend. Just be.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

TEAYCHES posted:

nice photoshop. everyone knows you cant take a picture of a rainbow, they are the vampires of the sky

That was film, digital has allowed us to film ghosts, vampires, banshees and rainbows. Immerse yourself in the new high tech world my friend.

numberoneposter posted:

my favorite part about rainbows besides the fact that they are so cool is that when they happen is checking the insta and seeing all the same rainbow from different places

I never thought of this :ohdear:

Good tunes for the Rainbow thread

Livewire42
Oct 2, 2013

Luvcow posted:

I don't know if this is a burn or a compliment but I am one of the few straight GBS posters :shrug:

If it's a compliment than thank you, it is a happy thread. If it's a burn then I'd say please refrain from negative comments. If the two of us came across a rainbow while standing together in the cool crisp October air I would not try to burn you my friend goon. I would not try to burn you... never will I burn another human again. It was a mistake. Look at the rainbow friend. Just be.

No homo.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Luvcow posted:

I never thought of this :ohdear:
even if you are trying to curate a "good" insta its always rad to post a rainbow

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9nfVrusSMg

Dio was pretty cool :regd10:

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
you ever see filthy street water with a bit of oil in it and its full of wondrous rainbows

made me think

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCXK3-Hw4bo

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

1gnoirents posted:

you ever see filthy street water with a bit of oil in it and its full of wondrous rainbows

made me think

This is cool. Also crystals.

Anyone have any good unicorn stories?

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHkNl758-YM

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Luvcow posted:

This is cool. Also crystals.

Anyone have any good unicorn stories?
i want to help you out here but i dont have any good unicorn stories :(

our cycling club does night rides on trails in the winter and we roll through some crazy cool parks and one is called "mystic vale" and the feeling is like being in a pack of wolves with 500 lumen eyeballs.

hope this helps

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

numberoneposter posted:

i want to help you out here but i dont have any good unicorn stories :(

our cycling club does night rides on trails in the winter and we roll through some crazy cool parks and one is called "mystic vale" and the feeling is like being in a pack of wolves with 500 lumen eyeballs.

hope this helps

That does, thank you.

I think I've seen maybe five or seven unicorns in my lifetime. Really beautiful animals in the wild.

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fahr069-fzE

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

doing mushrooms and riding bikes is amazing

as is mushrooms and driving a fast car playing the cure

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OuCJUpATMM

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
they remind me of the covenant god made with noah :h: