Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Prism Mirror Lens
Oct 9, 2012

~*"The most intelligent and meaning-rich film he could think of was Shaun of the Dead, I don't think either brain is going to absorb anything you post."*~

:chord:
I don't want to know about your specific dreams, but I am interested in the general patterns of them. I remember we had a thread ages ago like this about memory, and it turned out that this thing we all took for granted and assumed everyone's worked like ours, actually had a huge amount of variation. So this could be interesting!

Here are some specific questions:
1) In your dreams, are you usually/always a direct participant or 'actor' in the dream, or do you have dreams where you act as the 'camera' and don't take part? Or do you have dreams where you feel like you 'are' all the characters in the dream?
2) Are your dreams third person or first person?
3) Are you usually/always your real life self in the dream?
4) If not, what gender/race/sexuality is your 'character' in the dream? Are you always a human?
5) Are there recurring themes and images in your dreams?
6) Are the dreams in vivid color, black and white, or not sure? Is there sound? Smell? Touch?
7) Can you lucid dream and if so what kind of stuff do you choose to do? (It's goons so I'm guessing weird sex stuff)

I'm gonna go ahead and assume we all dream in images (although in the memory thread it turned out some people remembered in words rather than images - if that describes you then I definitely want to know if your dreams are in words too!)
Add anything else that seems unusual about your dreams!

I'll go first (feel free to skip this poo poo and just answer the questions):
I'm always in the dream as one character, in first person, but that character often isn't myself. Gender and sexuality are changeable, irl I'm a woman, in dreams I have been women, men, and often a kind of neutral gender of pretty much all sexualities. Sometimes I feel like I'm in real life and I really am whoever I am in the dream, but sometimes there's a feeling of unreality like that I'm starring in a TV show or playing a video game, where I know I'm not really that character. I don't think I've ever had a dream where I've been another race, or where I've been non-human or at least humanoid.

Some are in vivid colour where I could easily tell you after waking what colour things were. Some I'm not sure about, I could guess the general colour scheme (like, in one I was in a battlefield so it was kind of grey and brown...) but I couldn't tell you any specific colours that jumped out. There's definitely sound. I don't think I've ever had a sense of smell or taste in a dream, not sure about touch really either.

Recurring themes: I already admitted this in another thread, but I have recurring dreams about toilets. Like, really filthy disgusting broken Silent Hill-style toilets where you need to piss but they're all hosed up, or made so that everyone can see you. I don't fuckin know. Used to have similar recurring anxiety dreams as a teenager about rollercoasters and out-of-control cars but I don't get those anymore.

Can't lucid dream. Have come close by realising I'm dreaming, but then I don't really become lucid.

Tell me about your dreams, goons!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mottbag
Nov 11, 2009
I recently had a dream (I won't go into specifics too much), but it basically had this girl in it that I knew for awhile last year (who has now moved away to another city). In the dream we spent time together in this flat (there was some kind of party going on) and the atmosphere of the dream itself was generally really happy and pleasant. When I woke up I felt extremely euphoric and motivated. Having been quite depressed for most of this year it was a nice change of pace. I'm not sure what the dream meant, but that euphoria was amazing.

Not sure if this is exactly what you wanted but I was keen to share.

Edit: to answer some of the questions

I'm pretty sure I only dream in the first person and always as a direct participant.
I am also always my real life self.

I have had a recurring nightmare for years since I was a child. It always involves my grandmothers house which I'm sure was haunted. In the dream there is this absolute feeling of terror and dread and some evil presence in one of the rooms - I never get scared while I'm awake, but this dream, this feeling of dread is extraordinary. Sometimes my mother is in the dream also.

mottbag fucked around with this message at 11:21 on Oct 27, 2014

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.
1) In your dreams, are you usually/always a direct participant or 'actor' in the dream, or do you have dreams where you act as the 'camera' and don't take part? Or do you have dreams where you feel like you 'are' all the characters in the dream?

Usually direct participant. Never 'all' the characters.

Usually first person.

Mostly.

No.
6) Are the dreams in vivid color, black and white, or not sure? Is there sound? Smell? Touch?

Vivid colour. Maybe sound and touch? Don't recall any smell

7) Can you lucid dream and if so what kind of stuff do you choose to do?

I naturally come to control some dreams partially, e.g. I will realise I am dreaming, but I don't end up directing the action but I do make some decisions.

The only interesting dreamchat I have to contribute is that I know my dreams are unlike most people's. For a start, most people can remember their dreams, at least partially, whereas I can remember only a tiny few, mostly from childhood. In the same manner, I cannot remember what happens in the books that I read. Even books I have read several times, I can not remember their plotlines other than in the vaguest sense. I will forget 90% of a dream in the first few seconds after I wake up, and without conscious effort, the rest in the next few minutes.

When people tell me about their dreams, they are often relatively mundane, or at least follow a coherent story that they can relate to me. What little I remember of my dreams is schizophrenic nonsense and I doubt I could explain it even if I had perfect recall of it.

My question to other people is: I have had two or three occasions where I have had the exact same dream, but around a decade apart. I don't know if that is some kind of deja vu-esque mindfuckery, or the brain just keeps that information somewhere. Anyway it was weird.

I also had one experience as a kid, when I had a nightmare, and woke up 4 times during the night, only to sleep again and have the nightmare continue where it left off. That ever happen to anyone else?

These days I never have nightmares, also.

Big Ol Butthole
Apr 21, 2014

by Ion Helmet
I dreamed I was a butt, and I had to wipe myself, but I had no TP

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Prism Mirror Lens posted:

I have had many of dreams of the first two types you describe. I have never had a dream where I feel like "all" of the characters, it's either being a person involved in the dream or a sort of floating observer.

quote:

First person

quote:

No. I've had plenty of dreams where I am my real self but I couldn't really say it's most. Maybe like half the time?

quote:

4) If not, what gender/race/sexuality is your 'character' in the dream? Are you always a human?

Usually human but varying gender/race if I'm not myself. I've had rare dreams in which I was some kind of animal (fish) or alien.

quote:

There are recurring landscapes, usually specific urban areas, stores/cafes, and transit systems that are not real places I've ever been in real life. They are very specific and even when I'm awake and haven't had one of those dreams in a long time, I could still draw a fairly detailed layout of some of these places.

I also have had recurring dreams where the entire dream is basically just me going to a show by some band or other that I like, but the band isn't playing their real songs it's like my brain is inventing songs in the band's style.

Also have a recurrinig one, which I'm pretty sure is very common, where there is still something I need to do to graduate from college or pass some class. (I actually graduated over ten years ago).

quote:

They are generally in just normal color. When I was a kid I used to have recurring nightmares in which I was struck by lightning, and when this happened everything would kind of turn "inside out" color-wise, like a photo negative. Have not had one of those dreams in decades though.

quote:

7) Can you lucid dream and if so what kind of stuff do you choose to do? (It's goons so I'm guessing weird sex stuff)

Not consistently, I have done it a couple times on accident where I just sort of realized that I was in a dream, but never had full control over it and never been able to make it last very long. I think the most I've been able to do is just sort of fly around a bit, but the few times I've been able to lucid dream or come close it seemed like the dream world became immediately more chaotic, and it also caused me to wake up pretty quick.

Earwicker fucked around with this message at 18:25 on Oct 27, 2014

Sundae
Dec 1, 2005

Always a direct participant or actor.

Variable, but usually first person.

Yes

I'm always exactly what I am in real life.

Yes. Specifically, all my usual day to day situations. Like, I dreamed about being in class / taking tests all through college, and now most of my dreams revolve around being at work. I hate sleeping because it's like imaginary unpaid overtime. It's been like this since I was ten, maybe?

Not sure about colors. Yes to sound. No smell, no touch. YES to feelings of gravity / momentum. Slam on the brakes in the dream and I'll feel the shift in my chair. Motion sickness mid-dream is probably the second most common cause of me waking up pre-maturely, right behind 'realizing it's a dream.'

Usually not, even if I know I'm dreaming. If I do know I'm dreaming, I'm still stuck within the scope of whatever the dream is and can't dramatically alter it. (No flying off into the sky like a bird because I have to be at a meeting in 5 minutes.)

Sundae fucked around with this message at 21:04 on Oct 27, 2014

Tibor
Apr 29, 2009

Recurring themes: I already admitted this in another thread, but I have recurring dreams about toilets. Like, really filthy disgusting broken Silent Hill-style toilets where you need to piss but they're all hosed up, or made so that everyone can see you. I don't fuckin know.

I have the exact same thing really regularly, moreso than other recurring themes actually. I usually need a pee when I wake up from this so I always just assumed it was my brain's way of stopping me pissing the bed. I always try to pee in the dreams but can't because the toilets are so disgusting or the door is only two feet high or something, so I give up.

As for your other questions, I'm always 'real life me' in the dreams, though sometimes I act in a way I wouldn't normally, or have super powers or something. I dream in quite vivid colours and can see, hear and touch normally. Smell and taste I'm not sure about.

I also have the same dreams over and over again several years apart, even the ones with really unusual specific details that make absolutely no sense. For example, 'driving' around in a 'car' with my family (it wasn't actually a car, we were just moving in a manner that seemed like driving) and going over a long vertical drop onto a red and white metal canister of some sort, then driving over a sewage pipe when we could have just gone on the bridge to our left... None of this makes sense or has any relevance to my life but I had the same dream a good ten or so times over my teen years.

Most of my dreams are loving bizarre and full of meaningless imagery that feels significant at the time. Somebody here referred to theirs as 'schizophrenic' and I think that just about sums mine up.

Kung Fu Jesus
Jun 20, 2002

lol jews gonna get fucked.
I'd say I am always a participant in my dreams. Maybe I am a camera in some because there isn't much happening but I never thought of it that way.

first person

yes

I'd say there have been recurring themes that last a few years, then go away. In the last few years, I seem to have a lot of dreams about school, specifically missing classes, forgetting where a class is located, forgetting where my locker is, etc. What's weird is that I haven't been in school for more than 15 years and I never dreamed about school while I was in school.

As a kid, I used to have a lot of dreams where I was being chased.

I never thought about this. I assumed they were in color as they seem very real to me in the moment. I don't really know. Don't recall having sounds or smell but I have had touch but only when I have sexual dreams. I've dreamed of getting shot, stabbed, etc but never feel the pain.

Nope

In general, the only dreams I can remember are the really surreal ones. For example, my earliest dream memory happened when I was maybe six. Its an image of a headless gorilla-suit guy standing in front of a stack of televisions, while playing a guitar. The body of the guitar was made of the gorilla's head. On the televisions, there was a repeating image of two chimps sitting on the edge of a concrete swimming pool, picking each other's hair.

Liar
Dec 14, 2003

Smarts > Wisdom

I'm always a direct participant.

Third person. I'm me, but observing myself from the outside.

I'm often myself, but different. Like I might be my normal self except I'm female, or have powers.

I am always human, but as I mentioned, I am sometimes female or cross-dressed, but no one else seems to notice a difference.

Several! A constant is super powers. In any dream I can fly, am basically invincible, and have super strength. Along with that is a constant theme of nobody giving a gently caress. Nobody acknowledges that I'm flying around the room or throwing people through walls, and it bothers the poo poo out of me. Also my flying is usually limited. I can't fly very high because there's telephone pole wires everywhere, and I don't fly very fast. This is literally in every dream.

Other themes includes cars with broken brakes driving on incomplete roads. Bridges won't be finished, or the roads will randomly vanish under the water. Toilets are also ALWAYS broken in my dreams and overflowing with poo poo. They are also always positioned in public places that make them awkward to use. My dead grandmother appears in a lot of dreams. Everyone acknowledges that she was dead, but they don't see it as an issue that she's alive again.

On the negative side I also have a great deal of dreams where I believe I am awake, but being restrained to my bed by some unknown force. I cannot move my limbs no matter how hard I try. Usually only when I call out for help from Jesus Christ am I able to free myself... The odd part being that I am not religious, and that these are my only first-person view dreams that I'm aware of.

Oh, back to school dreams and being in my underwear too. I loving HATE underwear dreams.

I'm not positive on color, but yes there's sound, touch, and oddly enough taste. I know that last one sounds odd as gently caress, but any time I eat in a dream it tastes awful as hell. I'd almost swear I'm chewing on my pillow when having eating dreams. The touch mostly applies to sex dreams. My sex dreams are VERY intense.

Yes, but rarely. Weird sex stuff does happen; basically like "I'm dreaming so it's time to gently caress everything".

Prism Mirror Lens
Oct 9, 2012

~*"The most intelligent and meaning-rich film he could think of was Shaun of the Dead, I don't think either brain is going to absorb anything you post."*~

:chord:

Earwicker posted:

Usually human but varying gender/race if I'm not myself. I've had rare dreams in which I was some kind of animal (fish) or alien.

There are recurring landscapes, usually specific urban areas, stores/cafes, and transit systems that are not real places I've ever been in real life. They are very specific and even when I'm awake and haven't had one of those dreams in a long time, I could still draw a fairly detailed layout of some of these places.

These sound really cool, thank you for sharing. Kinda jealous. (Not as cool as butthole's dream, obviously, but we can't all have that kind of imagination)

Jeza posted:

The only interesting dreamchat I have to contribute is that I know my dreams are unlike most people's. For a start, most people can remember their dreams, at least partially, whereas I can remember only a tiny few, mostly from childhood. In the same manner, I cannot remember what happens in the books that I read. Even books I have read several times, I can not remember their plotlines other than in the vaguest sense. I will forget 90% of a dream in the first few seconds after I wake up, and without conscious effort, the rest in the next few minutes.

When people tell me about their dreams, they are often relatively mundane, or at least follow a coherent story that they can relate to me. What little I remember of my dreams is schizophrenic nonsense and I doubt I could explain it even if I had perfect recall of it.

Have you tried writing the dreams down as soon as you wake up? Given that you have the same thing with books it might not help, but it's fairly normal to rapidly forget your dream as soon as you wake up unless you put conscious effort into writing them every day (even the ones I've written down I find completely alien and have no memory of after a few months). After I started doing that my memories of them got a lot more coherent to the point where a few were like short films.

:hfive: to my gross toilet dream buddies. Funnily enough, the only time I've woken up really needing a piss is when I was dreaming about a perfectly normal toilet. I don't know what it means, but... welcome to gross toilet dream club

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
Good topic, I love dream mechanics!

I'm always myself.

First person.

Myself.

Always a boring human.

- I often have violent dreams, fighting or shooting. I can never really die, so people keep shooting at me. It doesn't hurt in the dream, it's more like annoying punches. I have difficulty fighting back in those dreams. If I have a gun and try to shoot someone, the trigger is incredibly difficult to pull.

- Sometimes I fly on my own, it's pretty scary because I'm always close to crashing. I'm also constantly scared of heights and some times I can't control where I am flying, like I'm being carried by the wind.

- I used to have vivid dreams about being a passenger in a vehicle like a bus or airplane which then crashes. I'll survive somehow, or I "die" but still feel conscious.

- School scenarios where I'm sitting at a desk, even though I haven't been to school in 15 years. I can never sit still and I keep bouncing around the place. Also sliding around uncontrollably like if I was in a fun house where it looks flat but it's actually skewed. Or just feeling incredibly drunk.

- Walking as if in molasses and going uphill but I can never reach whatever I'm climbing for.

- I dream about my old childhood home a lot, and our old family cat that died there. It's kind of depressing but I guess it's just me really missing both sometimes.

- If I have to pee in real life, I'll have dreams where I'm peeing and peeing and peeing but I never finish and the bowl will overflow so I have to find something else to pee in. Yeah that's disgusting. Edit: I also have those poo poo-filled toilet dreams. I can't find a clean one :(

Normal colors I think. I can "hear" sounds.

I almost always have lucid dreams, especially the above scenarios. I realise I'm in a dream and if it gets too much for me, I force myself awake by doing something drastic like flinging myself out of a window and crashing to the ground. If I have a gun I'll shoot myself in the head. Other times I just go with the flow and try to make my own decisions (or think I am). I can have very pleasant and enjoyable dreams like this, and yeah sometimes they're sexy :wink:

I don't know how unusual this is, but I'll often carry out an action in the dream and do it in real life, which then wakes me up. Like trying to swat away a fly or kick a headcrab or being in a fight. This results in me kicking the wall or punching into the air. Sometimes I'll scream in the dream and wake up, not sure if I did so in real life as well. I talk in my sleep too.

One of the scarier things I do is having dreams within dreams. These are the ones where I have to force myself awake, but I don't really wake up. I'll be lying in bed but something is off, like a chair that isn't normally there. I'll realise I'm not awake and try to force my eyes open. Other times I "wake up" but I'm suddenly in a completely different place and I then realise that I'm still sleeping. When I have these often scary lucid dreams, I have to stay awake for a little while or turn around in bed, otherwise I'll slip right back into the dream again.

A lot of the above come when I'm under stress or pressure of some kind and I get those violent dreams. When I have nothing to worry about in life, I don't really remember my dreams. Unless I'm groping titties.

old bean factory fucked around with this message at 17:20 on Oct 28, 2014

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

It varies and usually I'm watching myself interact with other people/items in the dream.

Third person. Sometimes it'll start as over the shoulder's view and then I'll be the camera as I see myself walk away.

Myself and at a different age maybe.

4. N/A

Lately, I'm replaying old memories or changing past events to have a new ending. I'll go traveling to other countries/towns if that makes sense.

It's in color but everything is very washed out and unclear. Certain colors are extremely bright and others are grayish.

7) Can you lucid dream and if so what kind of stuff do you choose to do?

I try to pretend to be a superhero or change the environment.

For example, I'll have conversations with people I haven't seen for years, no longer exist, or I'll go and tour impossible places from movies/shows. In fact it reminds me of Inception :derp:

Oh and I have insomnia so it's fairly rare if I remember my dreams in the first place.

Alder fucked around with this message at 06:08 on Oct 29, 2014

ValleyGirl
Apr 4, 2014

Orininated in the Silicon Valley, emigrated to the San Fernando - ValleyGirl is THE distinctive high-tech caricature of a single white paraplegic female IT geek and ubernerd for all things scifi, political, aviation, and fast cars.

Okidokie!!

This actually varies from time to time. I'm usually a direct participant, but there are times when I am disconnected from all that and am watching something disconnected from myself - 'camera' is the perfect word to describe it.

Usually in the first person. Sometimes the dream will shift mid-way through into 3rd person, and then back into 1st person. Alternating between participant and camera...

Yes. I can't ever recall being somebody not 'me' in my dreams. Always a pretty boring white chick, lately a paraplegic one. Notably though, I sometimes deal with changes to my 'history'. As if I'm living in an alternate universe. Frequently the 'alternate' realities are fairly contiguous between dreams - it takes place in the same setting, of a slightly altered modern world with some rather dystopian elements. The sky is usually brown or gray, often times it's nighttime. I've been in different professions in my dreams - several times, a commercial airline pilot (which was my dream job), deep sea salvage expert, detective/investigator for an insurance company, and so on.

Very much so. To expand upon this 'alternate' universe - I'm not sure what makes it different other than the fact it's always nighttime, or the sky is brown, gray during daylight. It's a dark world, little bright, light. I would characterize most dreams as mundane, simply me going about my alternate daily life. Get in the car, drive somewhere, meet somebody for lunch or coffee, go home, surf the internet, chat online, watch CNN... I'd say 95% of my dreams fit the mold of "mundane". And then there's the 5% that's very vivid, I remember images from them, I can still play them out in my mind over and over. They tend to be 'epic' - the two dreams I clearly remember as a commercial pilot, we were dealing with a technical issue on the plane, and then hijacked by a crazed man who crashed the plane. The other was mostly on the ground somewhere in Africa, in a war zone - trying to get the plane started up, and off the ground before the invading army arrived. The more mundane ones tend to be much more common, but I also remember them fairly well - just less complete. Some scenes are very clear, others fade.

Color, but as I've said, the sky is always gray or brown. Everything else is in the normal coloration, however. Sound, check. Touch, check - I've had sex in a dream, with Joe Scarborough. Great sex. Best I've ever had.

No. I've never been able to take conscious control of my dreams - everything is very much on autopilot, playing out in an alternate reality.

ValleyGirl fucked around with this message at 06:59 on Oct 29, 2014

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"

I am a direct participant.

First Person

I've always been myself.

There are several. I have lots of dreams where I lose teeth at bad times, despite never even having so much as a cavity in my life. There are lots of dreams where I need to be someplace, usually a class, and I am lost and didn't even know where it was in the first place. I am also always ill-prepared for a test or project or whatever.

In the last few years I have had regular dreams where I am driving, usually with others, and I end up taking a highway to get somewhere. However, the highway is always just barely a car width wide, very high up, and there are no barriers, like a roller coaster track. I always end up driving off. The weather is usually very poor on top of this.

I don't keep a dream journal, so I have dreams in which I know what will happen because in the dream I remember dreaming it before. I am never actually quite sure when I wake up if I have had that same dream before, or if I just dreamed that I did.

It's usually normal.

A bit, but it's very loose and I usually end up just walking around.

Sundae
Dec 1, 2005

Contest Winner posted:

I have lots of dreams where I lose teeth at bad times,

This is one of those odd things that LOTS of people have. High-stress/anxiety situations will generate this dream in a scarily large number of people.

I have no idea why.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

I randomly lucid dream once every month or two. I'm not sure what causes it. When I do I tend to "spawn" a city around me and walk around feeling up women. I can't give myself super powers or anything for some reason, though. I also find that being overstimulated (like trying to run in the dream) makes me wake up, so I have to move relatively slowly in order to remain in the dream.

Otherwise my dreams are pretty normal - I'm myself and a direct participant and just dream about stuff like being back in high school and missing classes, losing teeth (this is apparently really common for some reason), etc. Dreams are also in full color and I sometimes have other senses like smell.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Sundae posted:

This is one of those odd things that LOTS of people have. High-stress/anxiety situations will generate this dream in a scarily large number of people.

I have no idea why.

I've had that sometimes too. I've also been told that I grind my teeth in my sleep. So my guess is, a lot of people grind their teeth while asleep especially when they are stressed out, and this results in those awful tooth loss dreams.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.

1. Always. There are other people involved, but I'm always present in some capacity.

2. First person.

3. Occasionally, but not always. When I am, the dream is usually a distorted version of a memory. My dreams tend to have a narrative, sometimes a pretty complex one. Typically there's a role I'm supposed to be filling, so that's what I do.

4. I never ever dream of mirrors, so I couldn't say much to that, but I do know that gender varies, due to reasons.

5. No real recurring themes as such. I do find myself in a dream every so often where I am in some kind of dangerous situation and need to defend myself with violence, but just can't strike hard enough to inflict any harm. Those usually happen close to waking, so I assume it's because I'm still in sleep paralysis and can't move my actual limbs.

6. Color, sound, touch. Very rarely smell or taste, and only when I'm dreaming of food (which isn't all that often.)

7. Very rarely, but it's less of a completely lucid state and more of a semi-awareness. Last time it happened I was in some kind of fight and decided "gently caress it" and hosed everything up with lightning. No weird sex stuff, though. I get enough of those all by themselves.

Oh, also, I never ever have nightmares. Like, ever. Tense situations, sure, possibly even scary, but in the thrilling sense. Nothing that is actually unpleasant.

indoflaven
Dec 10, 2009
I remember my dreams every night. Always as myself in first person. I primarily lucid dream. I like to fly around. Sometimes I can't fly, I can just jump super far like the Hulk, but sometimes I can Superman it. For some reason my dreams are always at night, I've never had a dream where it was daylight. I also have nightmares. The reacquiring theme would be Freddy Krueger and knives. I have dreams where I'm in places like neighborhoods and Counter-Strike levels, knowing I'm being hunted by Freddy Krueger. I think weed has something to do with it, but lucid dreaming is the poo poo.

indoflaven fucked around with this message at 17:43 on Oct 29, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rubbe
Jul 19, 2008

It varies sometimes even im a video game? as my vision its usaly in 2d like super mario 3 advance and sonic 2 but levels similar to the Automatic Mario Hack.

mostly first but sometimes third, or im not anyone.

Usaly but not always.

no ailen, woman , monster, tentacle goo monster

Yes its often the same city's too or modified places from my childhood. Its always exaggerated and look more epic and big. its common whit flooded city's in ruins too.

I can shoot out like spider web from my finger tips and use that to move around not like spider-man tough. some times i fly and shot a car/buss whit a web string, and trow one away or make them crash.

color, there is sound but not always some times i speak but mostly i dont. smell? i dont think so maybe a few times that has happened. touch yes always but people feel like goo or rubber if i touch them.

I used to be aware all the time that i was dreaming as a child and teenager and could do anything i wanted to. Now im mostly accept anyting as reality no matter how bizzare and unrealistic. I mostly have sex and get orgams over and over again. i also like flying.

rubbe fucked around with this message at 11:45 on Oct 30, 2014

• Locked thread