Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013
Today I was walking at night in an the city environment when suddenly three 'urban youths' approached me. One was two of the had baseball bats, and the other a machete. I could tell they had planned on playing the "knockout game" with me,, but a life spent duck hunting had hones my awareness to a level that these boys just couldn't overcome, even with their "advantage."

"What you doin in mah hood??" Said the leader.

"I'm sorry sir, I didn't know I was trespassing on your private property" I replied coyly.

For a minute, he was befuddled, but then "don't play games wit me, honky." The three approached me threateningly....

little did they know, I had an ace up my sleeve

"im gay"

I could see the fear on their faces, they knew that, as a result of the actions of the president they elected, they would be arrested for hate crime and castrated if they layed a finger on me, talk about hoisted by your own petard!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

ok

Only registered members can see post attachments!

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

hey thats actually pretty great op

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

You mean Chris Muir's legendary Roosevelts arc was true...?! :stonk:

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

You don't write any postcards when you're on the road to self-discovery

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

dont post pics of me

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BE2vCRItxso

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

• Locked thread