Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

Lonos Oboe posted:

Well, yeah that too I guess. It's cool to hang around with people who are different from you sometimes. I should have thrown in the caveat that hanging out with straight people who only talk about loving is boring as poo poo too.

I hate to bring up another area goons fail in, but if your friends' sex stories are boring then they are either doing something wrong or they are just poor storytellers. Seriously. Even if someone has a different sexual proclivity than you and they're a jerk - a good story is a good story. I do not ever want to see two males going to town on each other, but I have heard some impressive gay sex stories.

Whorelord posted:

I was hanging out with some lesbians the other day and one of them looked so much like a dude I had to wonder what the hot one was getting out of it

IMHO one should always look more like a man. This saves strangers the trouble of wondering whether they are lesbians. Also, there is a long tradition of cross-sex gender role expression in the world and there is nothing wrong with it. If you work in a steel mill or as a hairdresser, chances are after a while you'll start looking more like a steel mill worker or a hairdresser. (To date, never met a female Marine I would go for. They look like Marines.)

Although I do have a soft spot in my heart for a cheesecake lesbian couple. There is one at a local school. Whenever I see them together I'm all "Aww". I suppose this is condescending, since they're not fuzzy kittens and grown adults probably going to town on each other in the privacy of their home. Still, they look like two college girls experimenting with each other and I cannot help if I think they are cute.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Why isn't there a Straight History Month??

every month is straight (white male) history month, including black history month and breast cancer awareness month

TryAgainBragg
May 5, 2014

Noblesse Obliged posted:

gayness is a cosmic energy. you have to broadcast it out there to get it back.

thats what gaydar operates on. gay rays

need a large hard-on collider to see them

Companion Cube
Oct 11, 2007

We do what we must because WAAAAAAAAAGH!

appropriatemetaphor posted:

ugh fish, in *my* ocean

It's more likely than you think.

generative grammer
Jul 28, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
i know a super goony guy who finds it really mysterious and somewhat bothering that straight people don't have the same kind of park / public toilet loving culture like old school gay people do. not getting laid but desperately wanting to is a huge part of his identity.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Whirlwind Jones posted:

I'm left handed.

Lol poo poo

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's

Suicide Sam E. posted:

Although I do have a soft spot in my heart for a cheesecake lesbian couple.

what

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
My sister is left handed and couldn't use this scraper in her pumpkin even though it was symmetrical. I asked why and she said if she used it in her left hand it un screwed.

God drat. Lefts got it bad

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

Alas Boobylon posted:

every month is straight (white male) history month, including black history month and breast cancer awareness month

If this is true, then why don't I remember a month dedicated to how great Germans are?

generative grammer posted:

i know a super goony guy who finds it really mysterious and somewhat bothering that straight people don't have the same kind of park / public toilet loving culture like old school gay people do. not getting laid but desperately wanting to is a huge part of his identity.

Most straights grow out of it; it is middle school and high school stuff. Most.

It because of gays that all the public toilets around here are locked after dark. Also, that I know "daisy chain" has a unique sordid meaning.

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Noblesse Obliged posted:

gayness is a cosmic energy. you have to broadcast it out there to get it back.

thats what gaydar operates on. gay rays

need a large hard-on collider to see them

straights and gays both connect to the cosmic energy of the universe, but some of their chi pathways are blocked

only when you learn to unblock those can you become the true avatar and bring balance to the world

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
checking in to confirm still gay

Weener Beater
May 4, 2010

The Whole Internet posted:

straights and gays both connect to the cosmic energy of the universe, but some of their chi pathways are blocked

only when you learn to unblock those can you become the true avatar and bring balance to the world

douching the poop out before butt sex will fully unblock the chi pathway

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Weener Beater posted:

douching the poop out before butt sex will fully unblock the chi pathway

your masters have taught you wrong

a true master of assbending develops rhythmic timing with their making GBS threads such that they are able to poo poo out by force anything that's there before butt sex

Weener Beater
May 4, 2010

The Whole Internet posted:

your masters have taught you wrong

a true master of assbending develops rhythmic timing with their making GBS threads such that they are able to poo poo out by force anything that's there before butt sex

I am humbled

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

I think it's not necessarily people going around flaunting their gayness so much as a lack of straight people proclaiming how straight they are

• Locked thread