Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alpha_destroy
Mar 23, 2010

Billy Butler: Fat Guy by Day, Doubles Machine by Night
Game 7 here we come :woop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caseman
Mar 21, 2006

One more day of baseball, yall. Here's hoping it's a good one.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Inspector_666 posted:

I feel like if that were to happen, the city would resemble Detroit by morning.

I was living in Boston during 2004 and I imagine it'll be similar.

kindermord
Jun 5, 2003
ducks is chickens with swimmy toes

lmao dat chikken is 3/3

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

New Concept Hole posted:

Bochy please start Peavy again tomorrow FFS

New Concept Hole
Oct 10, 2012

東方動的

Couldn't be worse.

oshuaj
Jul 25, 2007

So pumped for Game 7.

Bregor
May 31, 2013

People are idiots, Leslie.

lol I like yours better

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair
Where the gently caress is the Ventura interview?!

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

I was living in Boston during 2004 and I imagine it'll be similar.

I was in Somerville and it was pretty tame, really.

tarlibone
Aug 1, 2014

Am I a... bad person?
AM I??

Fun Shoe
I really wish I could have enjoyed this thorough, good old-fashioned whoopin' a lot more, but hey, I'll take it.

C'mon, Royals magic.

There's only one way to end this baseball year on a happy note...

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Inspector_666 posted:

I was in Somerville and it was pretty tame, really.

I was in Back Bay, about a half-mile from Fenway. It was crazier after they beat the Yankees in the ALCS, but it was still nuts down by the park.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
If the Cubs win the World Series, I will be the one setting cars on fire and flipping over busses on Clark Street. It will be cool.

In the meantime, go Royals and I hope lots of people watch Game 7 and get super hyped tomorrow no matter what happens.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

DeepDickPizza posted:

If the Cubs win the World Series, I will be the one setting cars on fire and flipping over busses on Clark Street. It will be cool.

We should have an impromptu Chicagoon meet for rioting.

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

I've seen games go perfect for 12 innings all for naught. I've seen no-hitters pitched on illicit drugs. Homer streaks lasting eight games and 20 run losses. I've seen pennants won and seasons collapse. All these memories will be lost in time. Like tears in the rain.

Time to die.
Craig Ferguson just congratulated the Giants on winning the World Series on the Late Late Show.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Ammat The Ankh posted:

If the cubs make it to even the NLCS I'll be rooting for them so hard.
What horrible rear end in a top hat was not hoping for a Cubs-Red Sox World Series in 2003?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.

Tedd_Not_Ed posted:

Craig Ferguson just congratulated the Giants on winning the World Series on the Late Late Show.

haha that owns. the show is prerecorded in the afternoon pacific time so he does that kind of crap sometimes.

• Locked thread