Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
DO NOT GO TO FACEBOOK.COM DO NOT ENTER YOUR INFORMATION

HACKERS HAVE TAKEN CONTROL OF FACEBOOK!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GFRcFm-aY

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
its like christmas hannukah and kwanzaa on the same day!

Digi_Kraken
Sep 4, 2011
If you were born after 1990 you have basically been automatically enslaved via your confidential information to evil corporations by default

we're coming to a really scary impasse in privacy in this country

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8b4xYbEugo

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRbS7HK89MQ

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Jokes on you I don't have a Facebook.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
looks like Radium found a new gig

England Sucks
Sep 19, 2014

by XyloJW
Then how does it know I am already logged in?

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
whoa *neo voice*

Cyberball 2072
Feb 17, 2014

by Lowtax
If facebook is dead im just going to have to liveblog fridays trip to the state fair in gbs instead huh?

The Blue Pyramid
Mar 1, 2009

:poland: :poland: :poland:
Kiepski to nie
kaktus;
Pić musi!

:poland: :poland: :poland:
Now I don't really use facebook but I sign in like three or four times a year to see what the hell is going on. The last time I signed in it had that "People you might know..." thing and like the sixth person was Vaas Montenegro. What's fuckin weird is I've been playing a hell of a lot of Fat Cry 3 but I've never made any indication to this on facebook or anything, nor is my Xbox account linked to facebook in any way. It's loving disturbing that they have a marketing profile that loving accurate, and I just don't like that.

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

The Blue Pyramid posted:

Now I don't really use facebook but I sign in like three or four times a year to see what the hell is going on. The last time I signed in it had that "People you might know..." thing and like the sixth person was Vaas Montenegro. What's fuckin weird is I've been playing a hell of a lot of Fat Cry 3 but I've never made any indication to this on facebook or anything, nor is my Xbox account linked to facebook in any way. It's loving disturbing that they have a marketing profile that loving accurate, and I just don't like that.

Welcome to the new age

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
thread title not actually kidding

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
Facebook is a webpage where you give your privacy away in a ToS agreement, and is publicly traded on the stock market. hrmm.

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
"You are standing in a thread. Someone has made an insightful post."
LOOK AT insightful post
"It's a pretty good post."
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
"You shit on the post. Why."

The Blue Pyramid posted:

It's funny that nobody seemed to have developed the idea yet to bomb search machines and other trackers with random information/searches to make their profiling useless. It's a half-baked thought but I think it could be fairly effective if implemented carefully.

Funkstar Deluxe
May 7, 2007

「☆☆☆」
Oh no.

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

SpeedGem posted:

Facebook is a webpage where you give your privacy away in a ToS agreement, and is publicly traded on the stock market. hrmm.

it is implied explicitly to shareholders that the implications of the tos are never either read nor grokked. if the press cannot contain this five alarm, the national guard et supreme court to the rescue.

PUGGERNAUT
Nov 14, 2013

I AM INCREDIBLY BORING AND SHOULD STOP TALKING ABOUT FOOD IN THE POLITICS THREAD

Police Automaton posted:

It's funny that nobody seemed to have developed the idea yet to bomb search machines and other trackers with random information/searches to make their profiling useless. It's a half-baked thought but I think it could be fairly effective if implemented carefully.

that's why i googled seventeen pages of "joe biden shirtless"

i swear that's why

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Nilbog spells goblin backwards.

Oh my god!

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

psyopmonkey posted:

Oh my god!

AND LIVE SPELLED BACKWARDS IS EVIL.

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 278 days!)

psyopmonkey posted:

Oh my god!

FIRST THEY'RE GONNA SHITPOST HER.

THEN.. THEY'RE GONNA SHITPOST ME.

OHHHH MYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOODDD!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum

Race Hate Kramer posted:

If you were born after 1990 you have basically been automatically enslaved via your confidential information to evil corporations by default

we're coming to a really scary impasse in privacy in this country

It must feel bad to have your blunder years published for all eternity.

• Locked thread