Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

Ramadu posted:

I'd like to think I'm a better poster than them. But I'm probably poo poo.

You are a cool poster imo :)

just got a commercial about how boner pills cause skin cancer. i'm definitely watching a west coast nba game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
Please come back soon, Swaggy P

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

The Glumslinger posted:

Its not a particularly high bar, but you definitely clear it

PantsFreeZone
May 31, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo
Kobe going to go out as the all time NBA scoring leader winning 29 games in the final years of his career.

tatankatonk
Nov 4, 2011

Pitching is the art of instilling fear.
So this is how Man U fans felt

ZephYr_
Feb 10, 2004

Star War Sex Parrot posted:

It really doesn't look graphic like most leg break gifs I've seen.

Wait so he broke his right leg by kicking it with his left?

gingerberger
Jun 20, 2014

Gotta love my Squirtle Swag

thompson posted:

26 wins is looking too generous now.

Unless Randle was legit RoY candidate that was probably high anyway, but now this team :suicide:

Ignore Kobe and the roster is approaching 76 level of terrible. Then add Kobe's on paper production and it doesn't move the needle that much. So unless his psychotic will to win can somehow brainwash them into overachieving this could be a historically bad Laker season.

gingerberger
Jun 20, 2014

ZephYr_ posted:

Wait so he broke his right leg by kicking it with his left?

Pretty sure he broke it on the plant and the reason he ended up kicking it was because he didn't really jump off the broken leg.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf

gingerberger posted:

Pretty sure he broke it on the plant and the reason he ended up kicking it was because he didn't really jump off the broken leg.

Which I'm sure wasn't that fun, nor was landing on it when coming down

BIZORT
Jan 24, 2003

mike tyson's mysteries is an actual show?

Two Tone Shoes
Jan 2, 2009

All that's missing is the ring.

The Glumslinger posted:

I'm now accepting applications for teams to bandwagon on for the season

The Pelicans rule, watch them.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

gingerberger posted:

Unless Randle was legit RoY candidate that was probably high anyway, but now this team :suicide:

Ignore Kobe and the roster is approaching 76 level of terrible. Then add Kobe's on paper production and it doesn't move the needle that much. So unless his psychotic will to win can somehow brainwash them into overachieving this could be a historically bad Laker season.

There are a lot of super young teams in the league right now, teams with an even worse offense, and two teams actively tanking so it will be pretty difficult for this Lakers lineup to finish much lower than fifth worst in the league.

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.

BIZORT posted:

mike tyson's mysteries is an actual show?

It's amazing.

gingerberger
Jun 20, 2014

"with the weapons the Lakers got we couldn't win a war against Guam"

God I love this postgame (obviously except Shaq)

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Haha we need a gif of kobe shaking his head and calling dwight soft

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf
Apparently, Randle's mom was in town to watch his first game :(

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Shaq remains terrible.

Juaguocio
Jun 5, 2005

Oh, David...
Well, happy basketball, everyone.

Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch
:hawksin:

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

You are a cool poster imo :)

just got a commercial about how boner pills cause skin cancer. i'm definitely watching a west coast nba game.

You know, while we support totally different teams in both basketball and football, you are an awesome poster as well.

Just saying,

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Jason Terry was +27 tonight

I still don't like him :colbert:

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
Houston Rockets Championship Rockets

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
Another season ending injury to the rockets joining the likes of this dude, the other dude with the real hosed up leg on harden in the summer, and d wade ruining his shoulder on shane battier. Its like yao ming and tmac just ssj powered up injury and caused everyone touching the team to get destroyed, tmac is vegeta cause he never wins

Parlett316
Dec 6, 2002

Jon Snow is viciously stabbed by his friends in the night's watch for wanting to rescue Mance Rayder from Ramsay Bolton
Anne frank fanfic is the true mvp

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

bring back hunter x az and commish

Commish wasnt a bad poster. I think he just either had a really similar avatar as hunter or started off bad and soured people to everything he posted

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

the_american_dream posted:

Commish wasnt a bad poster. I think he just either had a really similar avatar as hunter or started off bad and soured people to everything he posted

I thought commish was cool. The other dude was awful. e: I post a lot everywhere else but usually lurk the NBA thread since I'm mostly learning something new every time goons post.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Commish came in with the hunter x, Kabz, Pantsfreezone attitude but dropped it as time went on and was entertaining.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

Rick posted:

Commish came in with the hunter x, Kabz, Pantsfreezone attitude but dropped it as time went on and was entertaining.

Yeah, this. He was also kinda of sensitive so people would get him riled up from time to time.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

So, about this 2015 draft class

PantsFreeZone
May 31, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo

toggle posted:

So, about this 2015 draft class

Your team is probably going to land Okafor. But that kid Towns could be a good option too.

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming
Hornets warmups looking very sharp.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

if you love bucks basketball wave your dicks in the air!!! fear the deer.

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

i am completely immersed in darkness
as i turn my body away from the sun
i made a thread
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3677204

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
sixers basketball :mrapig:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU