Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Cats go meow.

Thats real enough for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

What if I told you windows key and pausebreak opens System Properties.

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

psyopmonkey posted:

What if I told you windows key and pausebreak opens System Properties.

what if i asked u why u come to an unincorporated waypoint only to validate taking something as plastic as the real so statically?

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
if i am not real then how come i just bought these rad shoes?

idiot.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

generative grammer posted:

if you think you perceive reality and not some collective fever dream of the gods what with the continuity of talking monkeys you should get your head checked by an imagined doctor

Reality is real but only because entropy acts like a pasta strainer and filters that fever dream into a 4 dimensional form that humans can experience without going insane

However the amount of entropy within our universe is increasing and now the physical world is dying as a result

Pr0phecy
Apr 3, 2006
I'm gonna apply to become a Hebraic weaver of time, wish me luck y'all!

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Action Yak Police posted:

It's some kind of 3-D projection of something on the edge of the universe or...? Science goons tell me what the gently caress I'm talking about, I saw it on tv once.

A hologram of the information projected on the surface of an event horizon.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
http://i.imgur.com/YjYBjcI.gif

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grei Skuring
Sep 12, 2011

:norway::thumbsup:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tE_5Y9IKCk0

• Locked thread