Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
brand name canned soup
Aug 20, 2009

So no one told you life was gonna be this way
(clap clap clap clap)
Your job's a joke, you're broke, your love life's D.O.A.
(clap clap clap clap)
im glad that the gun man remains alive to meditate on his actions and learn from his mistakes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks
This just proves that 9 mil is for babbies. Real Men use .45 ACP hollowpoints.

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Hooplah posted:

The one thing I dont understand is why you'd type out 9 mil instead of 9mm

because it was a 9 million millimeter bullet, duh

what are you, stupid?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

ScratchAndSniff posted:

This just proves that 9 mil is for babbies. Real Men use .45 ACP hollowpoints.

you are not a real man. you are a little boy who wants to gently caress his mom. you also want to gently caress other boys.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

i thought it was going to be about a 3 year old owning a dude with 9 million dollars

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Naerasa posted:

because it was a 9 million millimeter bullet, duh

what are you, stupid?

u r gay

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Davincie posted:

i thought it was going to be about a 3 year old owning a dude with 9 million dollars

oh boy, you are piece of work, shithead faggo

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

dad gay. so what posted:

oh boy, you are piece of work, shithead faggo
Does pooping put you in a bad mood or something dude???

fishhooked
Nov 14, 2006
[img]https://forumimages.somethingawful.com/images/newbie.gif[/img]

Nap Ghost
Did someone make a joke about a good toddler with a gun? Anyways, good toddler w gun, ect. Ect.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

fishhooked posted:

Did someone make a joke about a good toddler with a gun? Anyways, good toddler w gun, ect. Ect.

same

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Whirlwind Jones posted:

Does pooping put you in a bad mood or something dude???

teh poop meltdown

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Davincie posted:

teh poop meltdown

yikes you are a huge human being, brb gotta squat

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

Man this guy gets real riled up after poopin, watch out boys

Medium Chungus
Feb 19, 2012
I tried to Google this but the result was flooded with 3,4,5, whatever year olds involved in shooting themselves or shooting other kids or adults.

loving lol America.

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!
The only thing that stops a redneck with a gun is a baby with a gun.

Join your local NRA today!

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away
if he had another gun this never would have happened

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
hopefully more rednecks will get shot by their children

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
anyone that would give up freedom to get safety deserves neither freedom nor a safety - jefferson

NadaTooma
Aug 24, 2004

The good thing is that everyone around you has more critical failures in combat, the bad thing is - so do you!
I hope this doesn't lead to a turf war between babies and rednecks :ohdear:

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

you irl posted:

anyone that would give up freedom to get safety deserves neither freedom nor a safety - jefferson

that was franklin

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

gary oldmans diary posted:

according to gun advocates its a myth that your gun is 42 times more likely to shoot a loved one than a criminal its only twice as likely to shoot a loved one than a criminal
this argument is made in support of gun ownership :laffo:

yeah but you're going to wait twice as long before calling the cops/ambulance for the criminal so statistically it evens out

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012
God bless patriot baby, showing those gun grabbers what for.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

gary oldmans diary posted:

according to gun advocates its a myth that your gun is 42 times more likely to shoot a loved one than a criminal

Actually this is true but only because guns in the possession of white people become holy relics that keep black people away much like crosses work against vampires

Random Hajile
Aug 25, 2003

The toddler knew the 20 year old was going to clean the gun soon and opted for a preemptive strike. A good toddler.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
Welp another reminder that you're never going to have responsible gun ownership without irresponsible gun ownership. As far as toys for enthusiasts go I can't really think of anything else with as bad of stats concerning the safety of everyone in a household with one.

ArbitraryC fucked around with this message at 17:05 on Oct 29, 2014

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

dad gay's rectum is legally registered as an assault weapon in 30 states

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
it's like that episode of the simons where maggie shot mr burns what i'm saying is this is a total ripoff of that

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

angerbot posted:

Guns don't kill people, toddlers kill people

Seriously it happens a lot

can confirm

source: i'm dead

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Not as good as guy who shot through his leg to headshot his baby with wall hacks

Straker
Nov 10, 2005
I like how the article says it was an accident, how the gently caress do they know the baby didn't shoot this guy on purpose to teach him not to leave his gun lying around like a dumbass?

that said, I'm pretty sure a 3 year old can't even muster enough force for a standard trigger pull, this guy was just asking to get his face accidentally blown off if he was walking around with a gun with like a 2 pound trigger (the alternative being that he was so loving stupid he grabbed the kid's hand or something, forced the trigger back and effectively shot himself in the face).

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

Straker posted:

I like how the article says it was an accident, how the gently caress do they know the baby didn't shoot this guy on purpose to teach him not to leave his gun lying around like a dumbass?

that said, I'm pretty sure a 3 year old can't even muster enough force for a standard trigger pull, this guy was just asking to get his face accidentally blown off if he was walking around with a gun with like a 2 pound trigger (the alternative being that he was so loving stupid he grabbed the kid's hand or something, forced the trigger back and effectively shot himself in the face).

most handgun triggers are around 5lbs if they're cocked which is easily set off by a toddler or female

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

Gay Roads posted:

toddler with a handgun i know, i know, it's really serious

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
i hope that little brat goes to loving jail

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSizePotato