Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Does the the man using a Leafblower outside the office distract you from coding?
I dont care about the people using leafblowers outside the office where I do my programming, I tune out the sound and it doesnt bug me.
It bad and loud sound of leafblowers being used has some effects on my coding, I make small typos, sometimes confuse variables. Bothersome but I get some good work done.
The sound of the leafblower being used to rearrange autumn leaves outside affects my programming at its core. Because of this noise I lose direction in my coding and the right code fails to come to me.
View Results

• Locked thread
Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

pro halloween strats itt

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

maniacdevnull posted:

pro halloween strats itt

definitely a blitzkrieg approach, giving up the element of stealth for a decisive coup de main, but difficult to pull off. Definitely could use benefit of suppressive egging directed at front door, perhaps with coordinated crank calls indoors to distract the defense

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

Jonny 290 posted:

definitely a blitzkrieg approach, giving up the element of stealth for a decisive coup de main, but difficult to pull off. Definitely could use benefit of suppressive egging directed at front door, perhaps with coordinated crank calls indoors to distract the defense

brb gonna disrupt the established privacy paradigm by developing a social, web 2.0 app to geolocate -> public property records -> name on deed -> white pages search -> dial

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

harassr

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

"excuse me sir is your refrigerator running.... linux?"

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

i'm protected by freundstr

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice
lol if your name is in the white pages just lol

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
OP: no, I am high up in a tall building, I can see the leaf blower guy but cannot hear him.

faxlore
Sep 24, 2014

a blue star tattoo for you!

you should attempt to drop a piano on leaf blower man for the sake of your comrades on the lower floors.

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:

faxlore posted:

you should attempt to drop a piano on leaf blower man for the sake of your comrades on the lower floors.

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
Leafblower here--I hope so :twisted:

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

why is this directed to leaf blowers and not any other power yard equipment?

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:

maniacdevnull posted:

why is this directed to leaf blowers and not any other power yard equipment?

AWWNAW
Dec 30, 2008

I'm on the twenty seventh floor so only window washers and planes break my train dog

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

i work in an interior lab so no windows the only noise i get is the constant deafening drone of the hvac system

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Bloody posted:

constant deafening drone of the hvac system

moooooods

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

way too long for a name, should've gone with "mlyp" or "dsyp"

• Locked thread