Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

i would vote for cheney just because i'm sure he could end all of our suffering at once.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sas
Oct 29, 2014

bitmap posted:

why the gently caress would you do that man come on

because i enjoy making trouble, and i thought he'd be good if we ever had to run a triathlon against china because his dick was bigger then ruddys in those budgie smugglers.

i am so sorry.

sorry.

Sas fucked around with this message at 08:16 on Oct 30, 2014

Sas
Oct 29, 2014

Bro Dad posted:

what the gently caress

sorry. so sorry. I JUST DIDN'T LIKE RUDD OR ANYONE SO I VOTED FOR HIM.

are you happy now? you broke me down man, and made me cry.

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
i have loving pussy democrats

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

The Mad Archivist posted:

Cheney '16 woud be extremely radical/brutal

Dick Cheney '16 - Because gently caress it, that's why!

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
hes actually really smart and badass but teens watch the daily show and go for the hes satan meme

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
*hate

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
im not registered but im w/ *POLITICAL CANDIDATE* in spirit

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Muttonchips posted:

I happen to have many friends with different political views, but I'm able to rise above the pettiness and have learned quite a bit. You're just a one trick pony troll. If you're genuinely worried, why not start a discussion instead of yelling out insults like a stupid sperglord?

Instead of opting for dialogue, you just stick to insults. Yeah dude. That'll sway the voters.

Idiot.

Basically yeah. Definitely learned my lesson though.

Woah hey there man, can't we simply sit back and laugh at all these posters who voted dem?

Don't panic. Nov 4 is nigh

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Does Fiorello La Guardia count?

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

serious norman posted:

I voted for Chaney

sr. or jr.?

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

this is my congressional representative:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txUcXbnwNts

in addition to being a drooling idiot she uses prisoner labor to fix up her yard, showers her family in taxpayer funded gifts, and has shady business dealings with half the caribbean

of course guess why ill never get to vote for someone else:

:smithicide:

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
I hate her corrupt rear end so much it hurts to know she votes in my name. She gets voted in again and again because shes a woman, black, and dem thats all they need to know they dont know poo poo about her beyond that. They certainly arent voting her in because of her legislative record, experience, or integrity. I'd even vote Dem to get her out.

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

it doesnt help that the state republican party realizes she's their best friend so they redrew the district so she locks up all the democratic voters.

hell the state election board even admitted they didnt want to change the retarded district borders because then she my not get elected :psyduck:

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Bro Dad posted:

it doesnt help that the state republican party realizes she's their best friend so they redrew the district so she locks up all the democratic voters.

hell the state election board even admitted they didnt want to change the retarded district borders because then she my not get elected :psyduck:

they all do this on purpose it's why most emcumbants stay in office forever, and why you should hate both parties for colluding with each other for profit.

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Royalty is a continuous ripping and tearing motion.

Fun Shoe
Yes, in a handful of judgeship races without a Democratic candidate, I voted for the Republican over the Libertarian.

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

TOILETLORD posted:

they all do this on purpose it's why most emcumbants stay in office forever, and why you should hate both parties for colluding with each other for profit.

i was very aware of that yes, i was just pointing out the candor in the state election board about the reasoning. beep boop u dumbass

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

yah but have you considered that shortest splitline algorithms are fascism

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

RonMexicosPitbull posted:

hes actually really smart and badass but teens watch the daily show and go for the hes satan meme

dunno where you grew up that the devil was considered stupid, but torturers aren't badass

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Bro Dad posted:

i was very aware of that yes, i was just pointing out the candor in the state election board about the reasoning. beep boop u dumbass

i didn't read anything beyond your last post what reasoning so you have to assume i did? or really anyother post i just saw a picture

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
democrats get really mad about majority-minority districts gerrymandered in strict compliance with the voting rights act

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG
After having enough of having spineless drooling fucktards in office I decided to vote Republican

Colorado used to be nice but all of these idiot California yuppies are ruining the place.

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

Drink Cheerwine posted:

democrats get really mad about majority-minority districts gerrymandered in strict compliance with the voting rights act

here's another nice gotcha you've gotten us into

Sergg
Sep 19, 2005

I was rejected by the:

Vote Republican if you hate America and want to destroy both our civil liberties and our fiscal situation

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

Sergg posted:

Vote Republican if you hate America and want to destroy both our civil liberties and our fiscal situation

Done.

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

Drink Cheerwine posted:

except for the blacks who worked with the republicans to create them because otherwise they'd never get elected to office

Sergg
Sep 19, 2005

I was rejected by the:

I voted Obama twice and I would vote Obama a 3rd time unless Elizabeth Warren was also running. You will get on your knees and loving weep for the halcyon days of Obama if Hillary Clinton, Jeb Bush, Rand Paul, or Paul Ryan gets elected to the POTUS.

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
i've voted for crazies in the republican primaries to try to sabotage the chances for the competitive republican candidates

does that count?

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

comes along bort posted:

except for the blacks who worked with the republicans to create them because otherwise they'd never get elected to office
:argh: drat blacks!

it's high time they put aside their selfish identity politics and worked for the betterment of the democratic party

we already have a PoC (President of Color) so what more can they want???

Effectronica posted:

here's another nice gotcha you've gotten us into
:)

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
only when bribed

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

Y-Hat posted:

tbf in the past 4 years, wisconsin has devolved into Texas North in that you can be the most detestable republican alive and be widely hated by over 70% of the state, and yet more than half the people will vote for you because you're not some queer commie Democrat

there is a very good chance Walker will be the GOP nominee in 2016 and that scares the gently caress out of me

Sadly, outside of Miwaukee and Madison, this is pretty true.

Walker and Burke were tied in the Marquette poll earlier in the month. Now Walker is up by 7 and I hate everything. gently caress that guy.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

is there anywhere out there where democracy actually works or is just a sham everywhere?

im guessing democracy in egrmany actually kinda works fore xample

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

i liked how someone figured out that elections in the us are completely decided by money and no one gave a gently caress lol

• Locked thread