Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:
Not just any post though, in fact, a specific post. A post that may be familiar to many of you. The post that was made in GBS a while back where the gist of it was "Isn't it amazing how goons always have the perfect first reply for every thread". In fact, if that post was the first reply in this thread, not only would it help me out with finding the post, by having it posted, but the irony of having the first reply be the perfect first reply about the perfect first reply, would not be lost on me, I assure you. TIA xoxo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
Isn't it amazing how goons always have the perfect first reply for every thread

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013
i'm gay

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
falls flat sorry OP. Next time edit a little. Too much text for too little payoff.

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

It's a sad day. But there's still a chance.

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

It's daytime-ish GBS's time to shine.

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

HJB posted:

im sorry i ruined the first post, fyi if i really had the post or knew how to find the post i would post the post for you :gerty:

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

HJB posted:

we're not worthy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

Maldoror posted:

im sorry i ruined the first post, fyi if i really had the post or knew how to find the post i would post the post for you :gerty:

That's okay, it's not your fault. I advanced my thanks and people took them for granted...

• Locked thread