Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Apparently I plum forgot to put some on because my pits feel weird and I can sense the BO preparing to strike if I lift my arms too high. My mouth also tastes funny so I might have forgotten to brush my teeth (although I'm pretty sure I used mouthwash).

Either way, I'm not worried because most of my co-workers' sense of smell has been nuked from decades of smoking. There's one person who might pick up on it but I can either shift blame to the morbidly obese neckbeard or the unisex bathroom that constantly loses the water in the floor drain trap. Also there were some distinct time savings this morning as a result - I might have to rethink my entire morning routine!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed

Cthulu Carl posted:

Apparently I plum forgot to put some on because my pits feel weird and I can sense the BO preparing to strike if I lift my arms too high. My mouth also tastes funny so I might have forgotten to brush my teeth (although I'm pretty sure I used mouthwash).

Either way, I'm not worried because most of my co-workers' sense of smell has been nuked from decades of smoking. There's one person who might pick up on it but I can either shift blame to the morbidly obese neckbeard or the unisex bathroom that constantly loses the water in the floor drain trap. Also there were some distinct time savings this morning as a result - I might have to rethink my entire morning routine!

i only deode' the underside of my sack so your mom gets a nice minty fresh wiff of air before i throatfuck her

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Skeleton King posted:

i only deode' the underside of my sack so your mom gets a nice minty fresh wiff of air before i throatfuck her

You should be careful, I hear the aluminum (aluminium if you're a monarchist) in deodorant can cause Alzheimer's and I'd prefer to not have to pay money to put mom in a home while she pulls a Reagan.

• Locked thread