Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Reik
Mar 8, 2004
Forsett over Rainey they said.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skipdogg
Nov 29, 2004
Resident SRT-4 Expert

Should I play Bradshaw or Forsett as a RB this week? I'm losing bad and need 100+ yards out of a RB to have a chance at winning. We have a 20pt bonus for 100 yds

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham

skipdogg posted:

Should I play Bradshaw or Forsett as a RB this week? I'm losing bad and need 100+ yards out of a RB to have a chance at winning. We have a 20pt bonus for 100 yds

i like forsett to hit 100 yards rushing before bradshaw this week, is this overall yardage or just one stat yardage?

fat greasy puto fucked around with this message at 23:01 on Nov 2, 2014

skipdogg
Nov 29, 2004
Resident SRT-4 Expert

One stat yardage. 60 rush and 40 rec = no bonus. Cam double dipped the other week by throwing and rushing for 100+. Was 66 pts in my league

I keep telling myself I need to find a normal league. 100 yds = 25 pts (1pt per 20 plus 20 pt 100 yd bonus). 3 TDs and 60 yds = 21 pts. Makes no sense

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

skipdogg posted:

One stat yardage. 60 rush and 40 rec = no bonus. Cam double dipped the other week by throwing and rushing for 100+. Was 66 pts in my league

I keep telling myself I need to find a normal league. 100 yds = 25 pts (1pt per 20 plus 20 pt 100 yd bonus). 3 TDs and 60 yds = 21 pts. Makes no sense

Yeah, that's way too much of a bonus. That seems like it would make things really really variable week to week. Your WR1 got 99 yards receiving? 4 points. 101 yards? 25 points. Pretty absurd.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

I'm up 4 points but my opponent has TY "Bajillion Points" Hilton tonight (0.5PPR)

Do I stay the course with Dwayne Allen (he's been fairly reliable) or gamble on Larry Donnell? I need a TE for next week anyways because he's on bye...

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

gamble gamble gamble

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Bellmaker posted:

I'm up 4 points but my opponent has TY "Bajillion Points" Hilton tonight (0.5PPR)

Do I stay the course with Dwayne Allen (he's been fairly reliable) or gamble on Larry Donnell? I need a TE for next week anyways because he's on bye...

Allen has a better shot at getting a TD or having a big game than Donnell, imo. I'd stick with Allen.

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

gamble gamble gamble

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
Booo :v: If Allen has his usual ~10 point game, you at least have a chance at winning against Hilton. If Hilton doesn't get a TD and you're not in PPR, he could get less than 14 easily (only two games >140 yards). Realistically, at best you can only hope Donnell hits 10 points, with like a few percent chance at a multi TD 15-20 game. If he gets his usual <5, you WILL lose to Hilton. And I'd argue the chances of Allen getting multi TDs is better than Donnell getting them anyway. Go with your gut, of course, but I'd play Allen every time here.

E: Oh poo poo, I missed that it was 0.5 PPR. Uhhh, I think you're screwed either way, haha. But Allen will get you more points!!!

vvvv: Ok yeah, I concede defeat. My non-PPR intuition is wrong cause Donnell gets a ton of targets.

sourdough fucked around with this message at 00:23 on Nov 4, 2014

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!
The Colts give up 1 more fantasy ppg than the Giants do. And Donnell had 7 catches last game. And Donnell is the only one those two with a multiple TD game this year, which is likely what you'd need to win. I'd roll with Donnell, but it's mostly a crapshoot.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Reik posted:

Forsett over Rainey they said.

See we got you 1 extra point!

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

GAMBLE GAMBLE GAMBLE

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Picking up and playing Donnell because he's the best thing on the wire for next week and I need filthy, filthy points any way I can, I don't want to be 4-5 :ohdear:

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
I realized why I'm so down on Donnell. I was up 40 points against my opponent's Antonio Brown and Donnell. Brown got 20 and I will be annoyed as hell if Donnell decides to have a huge game.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
Donnell hasn't done dick all year aside from that one 3 TD game. Allen has Andrew loving Luck throwing to him. I would have started him 10 times out of 10.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Here is the week 10 thread

• Locked thread