Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alnilam

Sypher i didn't read most of this thread but welcome to byob come chill with us and good luck with your increasingly cool life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH
yeah man. Stay off the sauce. At the very least, you'll save a bunch of money for your new digs!

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

Congratulations, I'm glad you found a place! Keep staying sober and keep posting here, we're glad to have you.

Sypher
Thanks guys, it means a lot to know I got people in my corner, even if it is random strangers on the internet. I like this BYOB place. I wish I would have found it sooner. :buddy:

Full-Bodied Flavor

Sypher posted:

Thanks guys, it means a lot to know I got people in my corner, even if it is random strangers on the internet. I like this BYOB place. I wish I would have found it sooner. :buddy:

we're all friends here in byob

bog pixie

congrats sypher

FluffieDuckie

Sypher posted:

the best kept secret on sa is that byob doesn't actually suck

bwatts

Brillo_Pad posted:

another byob success story

bwatts

FluffieDuckie posted:

the best kept secret on sa is that byob doesn't actually suck

the more you say this the less it's true and it's a suspicious claim at best anyway

FluffieDuckie

friendly craig posted:

the more you say this the less it's true and it's a suspicious claim at best anyway

you're doing great at keeping the secret. thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vapoursquid

none other
good job champ

• Locked thread