Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

this is a thread for us cool goons who don't play video games or watch animes to hang out and shoot the breeze. if you try to post in here and you play video games or watch anime, i WILL find out and there WILL be consequences. :radcat: <--me

so what's up, cool goons?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

*crickets*

Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008
piss

Kukash
Apr 22, 2010

im gay.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
gently caress YOU OK

Roy
Sep 24, 2007
i only read books and enjoy REAL art which costs millions of dollars and hangs in a building by Frank Gehry *sips wine*

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I don't waste time playing video games when I can be reading a constant stream of BS of the General kind all day.

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

Mulefisk posted:

i only read books and enjoy REAL art which costs millions of dollars and hangs in a building by Frank Gehry *sips wine*

pretentiousness ain't cool, bro

but it's cooler than video games and anime so you're in :hfive:

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

pretty hilarious that someone made a cool goons lounge without having sunglasses in their av

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

Business Gorillas posted:

pretty hilarious that someone made a cool goons lounge without having sunglasses in their av

i lost my ray bans while i was wind surfing this weekend, but don't worry, new ones are in the mail :radcat:

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
I recently read Neuromancer. I thought it was pretty good. I'm looking forward to reading the sequels.

Also, played some Skyrim and I'm in the middle of rewatching Gargantia.

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

Volcott posted:

I recently read Neuromancer. I thought it was pretty good. I'm looking forward to reading the sequels.

Also, played some Skyrim and I'm in the middle of rewatching Gargantia.

mods?

edit: also, reading sci fi books will get you kicked to the curb too

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

What's so funny about Truth, Justice, and the American Way?

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

mind the walrus posted:

What's so funny about Truth, Justice, and the Anime Way?

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
I don't play no games, but I'll watch the poo poo out of any Let's Play as long as there's no Shmorky or Lowtax. And anime gives me hives and the shits.

Nice lounge, op; I like what you've done with the place.

Darf
Jun 6, 2011

You have quite a treasure there...
I bake drugs and then eat said drugs

I DON'T

have TIME

for video games

:catdrugs:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005