Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

Alpha Kenny Juan posted:

I tried looking up how to register aaand... i'll wait for the language patch.

Use the Chrome App Store method, it's fairly straightforward. Don't even need to set up a reroll process since you'll probably get an SSR over the course of the week... maybe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

dragon enthusiast posted:

Use the Chrome App Store method, it's fairly straightforward. Don't even need to set up a reroll process since you'll probably get an SSR over the course of the week... maybe.

Just wanted to pop in and say that I did this. I got a fire guitar SSR from my second 10-pull. Thanks for the help dragon enthusiast! :cool:

Jeff Goldblum
Dec 3, 2009

finally rolled and got Yggdrasil, this game desperately wants me to keep playing all of the sudden

Krakhan
Oct 13, 2005

I see you.
Yggdrasil is pretty meh nowadays though. If you got something like Lucy though, that'd be a different story.

Saxophone
Sep 19, 2006

So I was about to ask, is this even worth playing anymore? I heard about it from the PAD thread and decided to dick around with it today, but everywhere it just looks like the US version of this game turned into a graveyard after a local co-op only change or something?

The game looks super cool, yay pinball, but what the hell?

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Saxophone posted:

So I was about to ask, is this even worth playing anymore? I heard about it from the PAD thread and decided to dick around with it today, but everywhere it just looks like the US version of this game turned into a graveyard after a local co-op only change or something?

The game looks super cool, yay pinball, but what the hell?
Wait for Justice Monsters or whatever, I guess

Krakhan
Oct 13, 2005

I see you.
The game is awesome, but the NA version kind of sucks. Besides the whole SNS/Global co-op removal issue, there's still other issues with it too, being very slow to release content. It's not like NA PAD where from what I've heard is not anywhere near as far behind JP in anymore.

So, I've switched over to the JP version, where I can still play SNS co-op without having to resort to GPS spoofing.

Saxophone
Sep 19, 2006

Krakhan posted:

The game is awesome, but the NA version kind of sucks. Besides the whole SNS/Global co-op removal issue, there's still other issues with it too, being very slow to release content. It's not like NA PAD where from what I've heard is not anywhere near as far behind JP in anymore.

So, I've switched over to the JP version, where I can still play SNS co-op without having to resort to GPS spoofing.

I don't suppose you can turn English on? Because damned if I can read Japanese.

Krakhan
Oct 13, 2005

I see you.

Saxophone posted:

I don't suppose you can turn English on? Because damned if I can read Japanese.

No, nothing like an english option that's going in for Granblue at the moment.

Jeff Goldblum
Dec 3, 2009

Krakhan posted:

Whatever happened to being slotted for international translations by March :negative:

also

Monster Strike (iOS/Android): Now a Granblue Fantasy Thread

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
Technically you get English options if you were selected for the beta, but the complete rollout isn't going out until April 11th.

Also I'm fine with the change in thread title because much like Monster Strike all I do in Granblue is log in and roll on gacha

Saxophone
Sep 19, 2006

Krakhan posted:

Dammit now I've checked this out and am eagerly awaiting rollout next week.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

I'm ready with a fire ssr character and ssr summons Athena and Satyr. Also a ton of SRs.

Saxophone
Sep 19, 2006

Alpha Kenny Juan posted:

I'm ready with a fire ssr character and ssr summons Athena and Satyr. Also a ton of SRs.

On the one hand I know there are guides kicking around on how to reroll and such. On the other, I'm not sure I want to do it all in a squiggly language while cross-referencing pictures to make sure I got the right squiggly lined thing.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Saxophone posted:

On the one hand I know there are guides kicking around on how to reroll and such. On the other, I'm not sure I want to do it all in a squiggly language while cross-referencing pictures to make sure I got the right squiggly lined thing.

I didn't do a reroll. I started on day 2 of 7 of the free multi summon and just got lucky. No idea how to reroll and since the freebies are done i'd wait until the translation comes out of beta.

--

I guess there are rate ups for the gacha:

I don't know who :negative: is on the upper right, but I want that character.

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
hangover waifu

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
Apparently they are bringing back co-op to the NA version

Krakhan
Oct 13, 2005

I see you.
Is anyone here still going to play the NA version? I switched over to JP, personally. I'll probably play this version a bit more now at least.

Krakhan
Oct 13, 2005

I see you.
By the way, if anyone here still has the game installed, there's a 5 star guaranteed all star hatcher up for celebrating Indepenence Day, supposively. Though, it's really for bringing back social coop.

I got Izumo on my alternate account, but (another) Lucy on my main! So, ya, pretty good for me. :)

Y2J
Aug 18, 2000

The Ayatollah of Rock and Rollah
Who is Neil (SA) and how is he so drat good at the game? Join our line group Neil.

I switched to Japan MS when coop was removed but want to get back to my NA units. 4 months into Japan but the community is smaller and the multiplay apps suck

Valatar
Sep 26, 2011

A remarkable example of a pathetic species.
Lipstick Apathy
I'm not Neil (SA) but let me in your line group anyways. My line ID's kalrath_strike.

junan_paalla
Dec 29, 2009

Seriously, do drugs
I rolled a Tini and if the OP is up to date he is supposed to be good? What do I do now? What is this game all about? When do I roll more?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krakhan
Oct 13, 2005

I see you.
The OP is very out of date. Try here for an NA tier list, or this for the JP tier list.

Tini is whatever. Good enough to play, but really if you want the best start, wait for the Legends hatcher at the beginning of next month and look for Lucy to reroll.

Is the Goonstrike line chat still active? Or did another one get made? I think I'd prefer to make that or just a Discord if there's enough new goons playing this now instead.

• Locked thread