Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bloopsy
Jun 1, 2006

you have been visited by the Tasty Garlic Bread. you will be blessed by having good Garlic Bread in your life time, but only if you comment "ty garlic bread" in the thread below
We all know the late great Robin Williams was a goon so tell me GBS, is former Steelers QB Terry Bradshaw a Goon? I say yes as this video is proof positive that the Hall of Famer is a proud Something Awful Goon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSI2AZQmEsU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Remember when Jon Stewart said "Comedy Gold" on an episode of the Daily Show like 10 loving years ago and GBS nearly had a riot?

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Who does the shingles jingles?

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
I don't know if terry is a goon, but I know one almost former Steeler who is: Ed o'neil

Bloopsy
Jun 1, 2006

you have been visited by the Tasty Garlic Bread. you will be blessed by having good Garlic Bread in your life time, but only if you comment "ty garlic bread" in the thread below

mind the walrus posted:

Remember when Jon Stewart said "Comedy Gold" on an episode of the Daily Show like 10 loving years ago and GBS nearly had a riot?

Well yeah, that was him communicating with the unwashed fat Goons. It was SA's moment of glory.

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

lol when he did the international symbol for 'I am protected' i almost sharted

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Geoff plit is a goon

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Terry Bradshaw is a fat ugly drunk, so he's an honorary goon at the very least.

Wet Bandit
Nov 6, 2005

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
Kane is 100% a goon

Bloopsy
Jun 1, 2006

The fact that he's a goon aside, I think Terry should be known as a Shingles Legend from here on out. Let's do it Goons, let's get behind one of our own.

Bloopsy
Jun 1, 2006

Calvin Johnson Jr. posted:

Kane is 100% a goon

Corporate Kane?

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

Bloopsy posted:

Corporate Kane?

Bloopsy
Jun 1, 2006

SpicyMeatSandwich posted:

lol when he did the international symbol for 'I am protected' i almost sharted

Oh I remember that like it was yesterday in fact I have a screenshot

[img]http://goatse.info/hello.jpg

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

fivethree
Jul 28, 2014

Bloopsy posted:

Oh I remember that like it was yesterday in fact I have a screenshot

hello old friend

dZPnJOm8QwUAseApNj
Apr 15, 2002

arf bark woof
wetter than ever

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

gently caress the steelers

ProfessorGroove
Jun 10, 2006

by Ion Helmet
I think so.

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

calling them stealers seems kinda racist

Three Cookies
Apr 9, 2010

terry bradshaw has probably seen goatse

ProfessorGroove
Jun 10, 2006

by Ion Helmet
Who will be the first player to post a goatse with a super bowl ring?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ProfessorGroove
Jun 10, 2006

by Ion Helmet
I think it'll be Richard Sherman.

• Locked thread