Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
This thread is for sluts to brainstorm ways to get famous, or maybe just to get ahead in life. This is a safe space, where you can share ideas and feelings without the sting of society's misplaced debasement of sluts or other people who just like to have sex.

Welcome, sluts. Welcome home.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
Thought the title was farming, now I'm disappointed.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.

Amarcarts posted:

same

KierkegaardsHo
Mar 21, 2004

Amarcarts posted:

No way, three in a row.

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Precedents come and go, but death goes on forever.

Amarcarts posted:

I thought he said slut framing and I was ready to plant evidence.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
have an std named after you

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

this was already invented it's called autotune

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Now *spit* whatcha gotta understand when yer startin a slut farm is that yer average slut consumes about 2.5 litres of vodka a day. In the midday sun thats gonna evaporate pretty quick so you gotta have some shade. So what I did is I converted an old cow milkin shed. You just put in a couple of old beat up chevy's and they'll feel right at home.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Both John of Ephesus and Procopius (in his Secret History) relate that Theodora from an early age followed her sister Komito's example and worked in a Constantinople brothel serving low-status customers; later she performed on stage.[7] Lynda Garland in "Byzantine Empresses: Women and Power in Byzantium, AD 527–1204" notes that there seems to be little reason to believe she worked out of a brothel "managed by a pimp". Employment as an actress at the time would include both "indecent exhibitions on stage" and providing sexual services off stage. In what Garland calls the "sleazy entertainment business in the capital", Theodora earned her living by a combination of her theatrical and sexual skills.[3] In Procopius' account, Theodora made a name for herself with her salacious portrayal of Leda and the Swan.[8]

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
theodora talked justinian out of abandoning constantinople during the nika revolts, saying "purple is a good color to die in."

sluts aint nothing to gently caress with

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
1) Make a sex tape with someone more famous than you
2) Move on up in the world
3) Rinse. Repeat

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

The Mad Archivist posted:

Both John of Ephesus and Procopius (in his Secret History) relate that Theodora from an early age followed her sister Komito's example and worked in a Constantinople brothel serving low-status customers; later she performed on stage.[7] Lynda Garland in "Byzantine Empresses: Women and Power in Byzantium, AD 527–1204" notes that there seems to be little reason to believe she worked out of a brothel "managed by a pimp". Employment as an actress at the time would include both "indecent exhibitions on stage" and providing sexual services off stage. In what Garland calls the "sleazy entertainment business in the capital", Theodora earned her living by a combination of her theatrical and sexual skills.[3] In Procopius' account, Theodora made a name for herself with her salacious portrayal of Leda and the Swan.[8]

would

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011

Amarcarts posted:

• Locked thread